TPTGW - Max & Dennis - Huddle for Warmth

Fandom name : The Play That Goes Wrong
Chronology : Pre-canon
Headcanons : Autistic!Dennis

Max walked backstage, shivering slightly. He regretted not wearing a jacket that day, as the whole theater was very cold due to colder temperatures outside.

He spotted Dennis on the couch, also shivering slightly. Dennis hadn't even been on call that day- He just had nothing better to do and liked seeing his friends, so he showed up anyways.

"Chris put us on break" Max informed the other man. Sure enough, the other actors began entering the backstage area to use the bathroom and eat- All of them wearing jackets. "Can I join you on the couch?"

"Of course" Dennis nodded, scooting over on the couch to make space for his friend, who jumped into a seating position next to him. "It's cold"

"Yeah" Max chuckled before looking the other man up and down. "Is touch okay for you right now?" he asked. Dennis had sensory issues due to his Autism, so touch was always a hit or miss. Dennis nodded and the pair leaned into each other, trying to provide warmth for one another. Robert walked by and scowled.

"You know you could've just brought a jacket"

"Fuck off" Max told him with a small smile, and the other man grumbled and walked away. "I hope Chris doesn't need me cause I don't know if I can get up right now" he joked, earning a small chuckle from Dennis.

"Trevor can fill in for you" he suggested.

"You're a genius, Den"