Act 11 - Reunion: Endymion

Start from the beginning

"Same"

They both walked in and Serena saw someone familiar.

Mamo-chan?

Motoki saw Serena and Kai.

"Hey, you must be Usagi's twin sister, Serena-chan. And Kai-chan " She nodded.

As Kai was talking to Motoki, Serena's eyes were on the boy. The boy turned around and he looked just like Mamoru.

Serena and Kai gasped.

It can't be him...

"Hello, are you Serena Tsukino?" He asked.

"Mamoru?"

* * *

"Rena-chan, Kai-chan, this is my best friend Endo, he just joined us as a part-timer." Motoki said.

"I'm Endo, I go to the same university as Furuhata" he touched Serena's white buns.

"You have the same bun odango hairstyle as Sailor Star. Is it style right now?" Serena looks at him in shock, so does Kai. He didn't want to cause trouble yet, so he stand there and waited as he contacted Usagi about what's happening.

"Motoki tells me you're good at this Sailor V game? Am I right?"

"Uhh yeah? Why not?" There was something strange. Only Kai and him calls Usagi bunhead. Mamoru never called Serena bunhead before.

* * *

Kai offered to walk Serena home. Just then, a voice called her name.

"Rena-chan, wait" they both paused when they saw Luna and Usagi.

"You finally came, I was just walking Renako home" Kai kissed Usagi's cheek. Serena looked down, the only person who called her Renako was Mamoru.

"Listen, that guy isn't -" Luna was cut off by Serena and Kai.

"Mamoru, we know." They both said.

"That Mamoru never called Serena bunhead" said Kai.

* * *

They were all running to the command center after a call from Mako.

"Mako? We came?"

"Serena, Usagi, I was waiting for you. Stay away from the new guy at the arcade."

"Do you know what he was?" Kai asked, wrapping his arm around Usagi and Serena.

"He's our enemy. He's after the Legendary Silver Crystal. Serenity, you still have it, do you?" Mako looked at her.

Serena pulls up her necklace, revealing the Legendary Silver Crystal around her neck.

"Been hiding it just in case"

The alarm goes off.

"The alarm is going off." Minako said.

"No, only we can enter this command center "

A hand tried to grab Serena's necklace.

"Rena-chan look out!" Rei kicked the person away from Serena.

"Mako!"

"So close.." they looked up and saw Tuxedo Mask.

"Tuxedo Mask!"

"Cool"

Kai ripped off his outfit, revealing his tuxedo.

"Transform girls "

"Venus Power, Make Up"

"Mercury Power Make Up"

"Mars Power Make Up"

"I am the pretty Guardian who fights for love and beauty. I am Sailor Venus. In the name of Venus, I'll punish you with love"

"I am the pretty Guardian who fights for love and intelligence. I am Sailor Mercury. Douse yourself in water and repent"

" I am the pretty Guardian who fights for love and passion. I am Sailor Mars. In the name of Mars, I'll chastise you"

They guardian+ Suit Mask all start fighting Endo.

"Give me that Crystal" Serena punches the guy.

"Venus Love Me Chain" the boy gets electrocuted.

"You won't get my Crystal!"

"Star Prism Power Make Up!"

"Moon Prism Power Make Up!"

The guy blasts Usagi and Kai.

"Usa!"

Star Neels down to Moon

"Moon.... please open your eyes!"

The crystal starts glowing as Star's hair glows white as well.

"Star, hurry. Heal everyone with your star Stick."

" Star Healing Escalation!"

"You hurt everyone! You hurt my sister! You hurt my friends! You hurt Luna and Vega! I will never forgive you!"

And then a women appears, making Star gasp.

"You! What the hell is wrong with you? You hurt my sister! My friends! Everyone! You stole him from me! What more do you want from me?"

"Sailor Guardians, here is your grave."

"Why? What have we ever done to you!?" Star and Moon shouted.

"When I see you, you are just a weak girl "

"My name is Queen Beryl, the queen of the Dark Kingdom. This time, you will all die."

"Little Serenity Jr, I guess you will be happy to die by Prince Endymion's hand, like how Dutchess did with Cole" The three gasped, and then, Vega's star and Serena's crescent moon shape starts to glow.

"Endymion? No, Mamo-chan? This isn't real..."

To be continued...