𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐗

-•-

Since some had now been eliminated from the show, the survivors had a chance to voice their thoughts on what had occurred so far in groups while seated in a studio. You in particular were in a four with Keita, Yu Jin and another man who you were beginning to talk more to named Ji Yun Seo.

You were all casually dressed, you getting tips from Jong Woo as previously suggested and now wearing a burgundy hoodie, a white skeletal phoenix design with its wings spread out on the back.

"You mentioned how you felt as if you've almost had a new start, right? So this would suit you perfectly," was what he had said on a day when you went out with him and Ji Woong, just as he had promised. Honestly, it wasn't too bad to wear, but it was just strange to be wearing something so comfortable not at home.

Now seated next to each other, the camera crew began recording, asking you to talk about your recent experiences on the show. It started off with Ji Yun Seo asking about the origins of the strange handprint in Yu Jin's room. It made you remember Yu Jin grabbing you from your own new room and taking you to see it on his cupboard.

But actually seeing it, you were sceptical of its legitimacy. "It's probably a joke or something, you'll be fine," was what you had said. Others in the room who had come to see it gave you slightly surprised looks since you were so calm.

"Well, if a ghost really does appear then call for someone. I'm sure if you scream loud enough, a hero will save you," the way you spoke was slightly mocking, causing Yu Jin to lightly hit your arm.

It was a funny memory, and also reminded you of how you already missed being roommates together. Although, you weren't complaining since the two you were with now were entertaining and fun to be around too. One of them was even in the interview with you now, and you walked back with him after you talked to the camera a little about what you thought of a ghost lurking in the dorms.

"We should turn up to their room dressed up as ghosts, that'll really scare them," the man beside you joked, you laughing along and smiling at him to which you had to look down for due to his shorter stature.

"I'm pretty sure that would traumatise them though," you told him, sighing in disbelief.

"That's the whole point though." The smile never left his face as he further confused you. 'Sometimes I think he's mature, and then at times like this, I remember that he's younger than me.'

Entering your new room, you were surprised to find your other new roommate laying straight on the floor with his eyes closed. "Is he dead?" You asked, genuinely concerned since there were a whole three beds he could've slept on instead.

"I don't think so, he does that sometimes." Still questioning his sanity, you went over to the man while smirking evilly.

"That look is suggesting something..."

Only raising your eyebrows at him in response, you leant down and picked up the younger man off the floor to put him onto his bed. All the while, he had woken up and was trying to get out of your grasp, though inevitably failing and laughing too much as he spread out over his duvet.

"[Y/n]-hyung, I should've known it was you," he said with a smile.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" The other beside you exclaimed, and it only made the two of you laugh more.

"Well Keita, if you want to have a go at lifting him up then by all means, go ahead." Your tone was mocking, making the said man attempt to shove you over with a pout, though inevitably failing.

It made you only laugh more and turn to grin at him while saying, "how did you think that would w-ah shi-!"

"Language!" Keita shouted back, laughing at the new state you were in.