𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋-𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋 𝐁𝐀𝐑

-•-

In front of the camera, a table had been set up with a number of different tools and ingredients you would need to make a cocktail. A timer was also on the side, displaying 98 seconds which you had to complete the challenge in.

When you had to walk on, you immediately rolled up the sleeves of your white shirt under the blue one that distinguished you as part of group K.

As usual, you introduced yourself to the camera and put on another one of your charming smiles, then bowing slightly. "Hello to you all, this is [L/n] [Y/n], an independent trainee, and I will be making an alcohol-free cocktail."

The producers hadn't given you any proper instructions whatsoever, which you guessed was the entertaining part, however, you had made a fair number of them before. Even though you worked at a coffee shop, you had experience with other drinks also, so you knew pretty much what you were doing. The difficult part would be to do it all in the time limit.

Once you were done surveying where everything was, you said, "okay, let's begin," to the camera, and a staff member started the stopwatch for you.

"So, we first begin by putting some of the lemon along the rim of the glass like so to add the sugar on top," you spoke, doing exactly that, before quickly moving on to squeeze the lemon juice into a container. All the while, you explained everything as if it were a tutorial.

"You want to make sure there isn't too much or too little lemon depending on your taste. But I like quite a lot as it makes the cocktail tangy." As your hands were quite large, you could easily fit it around the lemon and manoeuvre it.

Squeezing the lemons made the veins and muscles in your arm more prominent, yet you didn't focus much on trying to be attractive and just simply hurried along to add the juice to the mixer along with 3 drops of blue syrup. "Then we need to add quite a lot of ice I'd say, which really makes the flavours stand out and gives it a better feeling in your mouth."

You expertly picked up ice cubes with the tongs given and then quickly placed the lid on top of the mixer, already shaking it in your more dominant hand. At that point, you looked at the camera and smiled, "I don't know if you noticed, but as you can tell, I'm quite used to these types of things."

You laughed a little to yourself and winked out of habit before taking off the top lid of the mixer and pouring the liquid into the given glass. To finish it off, you poured in a suitable amount of tonic water and added a couple of mint leaves to the top of the foam.

Once you were happy, you ringed the bell in front and presented the glass.

"And here is the alcohol-free cocktail I have made for you. I hope you like the look of it."

You could see some of the staff members behind the camera clapping silently at your skills, making you smile even more at their reactions.

In the blooper cut at the end of the video, you tried the drink whilst looking to the side of the camera lens, giving the audience a side view of your profile. It tasted just as you expected even though you were rushing quite a bit, and you made a finger heart to the viewers with a small grin to match.

"Next time, I'll be sure to make it sweeter just like all of you," you said, ending the video on a positive note.

-•-

Comments:

'Ah! He has to debut at this point! He has so many skills!!'

'He gives me such a reliable vibe, I feel he would make a great leader.'

'He really has to and charm us in every video, doesn't he? I can't help falling victim to it though ❤️'

'How did he look so hot doing the bare minimum? It literally doesn't make any sense, but this guy has such an effect.'

'Wow, he just has such great stage presence. EDIT: It's confirmed he has amazing stage presence after seeing his performance!!'

-•-