Drugs

*Amelia's POV*

*Amelia's POV*

I woke up to see Lucia looking at her phone with an annoyed face like she was about to throw it across the room and break the damn thing, I decided to sit up when I did Lucia ran over to me and hugged me, I usually would push her off or say let go but I didn't, I let it happen like it was a very normal thing.

She let go after 7 to 10 minutes and when I looked at her she gave me a worried look like she'd seen a very ghastly ghost, I wanted to ask what was wrong but something in my chest told me everything, It must have been James just thinking his name makes me want to cry.

"Are you ok do you need anything, water, food, blankets, I'll get you anything as long as you don't go out there until he leaves," Lucia spoke

"Well, I would like cuddles, is that an option" I answered

She smiled a soft smile and answered "Heh always was an option"

She sat down next to me pulling me in tight, my shoulder against hers just being there until she calmed down to the point where she could tell me what was going on outside the room.
But I had a feeling it was James...

*Willows POV*

I and Gus just sat on the couch waiting for Amelia and Lucia to come out of their room and I had a weird strange feeling about James, I mean, Amelia started to freak out when James' name was mentioned, so those two must have a bad past or something.

Amelia doesn't exactly tell us a lot, same with Lucia, the only real thing they both told us was that they were dating and how they met, and that was practically it, so if James and Amelia had a past together me and Gus wouldn't have known.

I snapped out of my trance when I noticed James texting someone, the sound of the keys being typed made it obvious, and the speed of the typing made me believe that it was someone important.

"Hey, James you ok?" I asked

"I'm fine, now shut up and leave me be" he answered with a snarl

I stayed quiet since I didn't want to start anything, when we first met James, he was pretty nice but not even a week later he got rude and aggressive, I was skeptical when I met him but gus was extremely excited to have a boy in the group since he's the only boy that we've got.

Then after a while, Gus started to wish we didn't stop and talked to him since he's been body-shaming Gus and me, I hate it I don't know why we're still friends, I guess Gus just didn't want to be rude to someone, which he usually isn't.

*Lucia's POV*

I woke up to see Amelia peacefully sleeping, I smiled and got up walking to a bag in the corner of the room, I opened it and looked through to find my pocket knife I was going to need very soon, I walked over to the door opening it then walking out.

I went downstairs to see willow looking at me and Gus curled up in a little ball, which he calls his "feeling ball" which is where he goes into a ball to calm himself down a bit, I assumed that he was kinda in shock went I pulled out my knife to spook off James, I then looked over to see James sitting on a chair smirking at me like he was plotting an evil plan.

I flipped him off and his smirk turned into an annoyed face, I ignored it and walked over to him putting the knife up to his throat and speaking in his ear.

"Stay away from AMELIA or I will... FUCKING KILL YOU" I Yelled in his ear causing it to bleed

"Plea-es stop, it hu-hurts," Gus asked

I walked over to him and hugged his little fragile body, softly smiling at his adorable face, I nodded and looked back at James flipping him off once again, and walked back to me and Amelia's room.

I opened the door to see Amelia's shirt sliding off her shoulders and her jeans undone sliding off her legs, I trotted over to her to help if she was crying or something she was upset about.

"Amelia you ok?" I asked

"Ngh~ hm~" Amelia

I touched Amelia on her shoulder only for her to pull me down on the bed and kiss me Passionately, I kissed her back but she started to add her tongue making some saliva seep out of my mouth, and my lower region started to burn.

"Mmh~ feels good" Amelia mumbled

"Ha~ what gotten into you Hermosa" I wondered

She didn't answer all she did was kiss my lips and my neck, I didn't know why she was like this all of the sudden, I managed to push her off after doing so she looked at me with lustful eyes that made me turned on at the sight of it.

"Lucia~ I need you" Amelia whined
"Why?" I questioned

"He did this to me," she responded
Who, James, did what?" Lucia

"In the relationship, he gave me drugs, and it used to never affect me till now," Amelia answered

*Smut coming up*

I looked at her lustful eyes in shock, I sighed and kissed her passionately on the lips, I pushed her down on her back, stopped kissing her, and started to bite and kiss her neck leaving marks all over her neck and chest.

I slowly took off her shirt revealing her bra, I pulled down her pants, kissing down to her boobs, I undid her bra and started to suck, she moaned a little while I had my way with her, though I kinda wish she was a little more sober.

Everything went to blur after that...
_________________________________________
Ok, this was an interesting chapter, in my opinion, anyway, this was a little bit longer than the first chapter. So the next chapters are gonna have boscha, eda, Raine, and matholumule *can't spell his name* in them. Ok byeee

1043 words