She's Here

After almost 6 hours of labor, chichi finally had her baby girl, but she didn't hear her crying. Goku looked concerned  " Goku, what's wrong with our little girl"  he didn't look at chichi, he just kept looking at their baby " Goku, is she OK?!" he finally looked down " they're trying to help her. Maybe I can give her a Senzu bean? I have some with me " he was about to go when chichi stopped him "Goku, you can't, she's premature, that means she hasn't fully developed. Giving her a Senzu bean will kill her" she took his hand " but I can do something, I can help her" chichi could see he was about to cry " I'm sorry Goku. I want to do something too but I can't. We can't. We just have to wait " he fell to his knees holding chichi's hand above his head then he laid his head on the bed.

7 hours later

Bulma held the baby in her arms and sighed " please work" she put a mask on her little face and then laid her down in the incubator. Goku watched as the tank filled with water " she's gonna be ok, right Bulma?" Bulma watched the tank and saw the vital signs pop up and she smiled " she's gonna be just fine Goku, I'll watch her vitals every day until she's strong enough to come out" Goku smiled and hugged her " thank you bulma" her smile grew wider " I'm just doing my job"

3 weeks later

Chichi looked at her daughter and smiled " she's grown so much in the past 3 weeks. Isn't that amazing Gohan? " Gohan moved next to his mom and smiled " she's so strong" chichi sighed "  I hope she is, I wouldn't even care if she's a sayan, as long as she's healthy" Gohan hugged his mom and sighed " she's gonna be ok mom, she's strong, just like you"