Re: Start My New Live

[3rd Person POV]

In the middle of night, a boy with blue hair and blue eyes can be seen playing Honkai Impact 3rd after buying a groceries.

He has been trying to get Kiana, Herrscher of Finality for 299 time only to get nothing.

???: *groan* Ugh, I swear. Lady Luck sure hate me.

???: Well, this will be the last roll as I have no more.

The boy try once more but in the end, he still not got what he want. He groan in frustration as he put away his phone in his pocket and muttered.

???: *mutter* I love Honkai Impact but Elsword is much easier as it has no Gacha. I hate Gacha.

He said as as he decided to play Elsword. He open the game as he used LuCiel as his main because he love the design of both of them but his favourite is Ciel but doesn't not mean he hate Lu.

To him, Lu is the cutest demon in the entire world. Whoever disagree, he dare to fight to prove it.

???: Yosh! Let's kill them all, Lu, Ciel!

He keep playing while walking as the grocery shop to his house is far away. His eyes starts to somehow grow heavy. He starts to yawned and decide has enough of playing.

He keep rubbing his eyes as his surroundings started to distorted as the next thing he know, he is in another place.

???: Eh?

Unknown to him, the reason he is here, is where something interesting will happen that will change the Fate of everything and everyone.

[??? POV]

I'm in confusion as the moment ago I am walking back home from groceries store and the next thing I know, I am here.

???: How the hell I am here?

I asked myself as I noticed it not my original voice leaving me to become more confused.

I put my hand on my chin in thinking position as I try to figure out what just happen. But after a few minutes of thinking, I start to believe something.

???: Did I… just get transferred to another world like Natsuki Subaru?! Fuck!

I said and cursed as I the last thing I want to know is I end up like Subaru. I then also notice that my voice is different as I recognise it.

???: No way.

I noticed a nearby puddle of water as I come near it to used it as a mirror and to my surprise.