TALES OF MINERSA CHAPTER 6(End Kingdom)

The Ancient Enderians were guarding the eight remaining Ender Crystals from the 8 Pillars Fleet who were outnumbering them.

The fleet was led by the former Ancient Enderian, Lancer the Ender Mage.

Lancer the Ender Mage was once an Ancient Enderian himself, but he was tempted by the immense power of the Ender Crystals and betrayed his own people by joining forces with the 8 Pillars Fleet. With his dark magic, he had twisted the fleet's goals to suit his own desires; he sought to control the power of the Ender Crystals for his own selfish purposes.

The Ancient Enderians knew that they had to protect the Ender Crystals at all costs. They had guarded them for centuries and knew their power must never fall into the wrong hands.

As the 8 Pillars Fleet approached the Ancient Enderians, their leader, Hera, called out to Lancer, "Why have you turned against your own people?"

Lancer simply laughed, "I have seen the power of the Ender Crystals, and I will do whatever it takes to possess them."

Hera knew they could not reason with Lancer. She drew her sword, and the battle began.

The Ancient Enderians fought fiercely, their agility and combat skills honed over many years of training. Lancer countered their attacks with his dark magic, but the Ancient Enderians refused to give up.

As the battle raged on, the 8 Pillars Fleet began to realize that Lancer's madness was leading them to their destruction. They turned against him, realizing that their original goal was to capture the crystals and not to destroy their own people.

In the end, Lancer was defeated, and the 8 Pillars Fleet retreated. The Ancient Enderians reclaimed their rightful place as the guardians of the Ender Crystals.

From that day on, Lancer disappeared, and no one ever knew what became of him. The Ancient Enderians knew that they had to be vigilant to ensure that no one ever tried to challenge their protection of the Ender Crystals again.