TALES OF MINERSA CHAPTER 3 (Drovwildryn?)

Sunde vs Drovwildryn Lore

Sunde was passing by to get a sugarcane and eggs when he passed by a group of Drowiniors.

"Hmm.. what if I destroy the Ocean Monument.."

Sunde said as he mocks how weak the Drowiniors are.

The Drowiniors surrounded Sunde and told him to challenge Lord Drovwildryn during the storms of Agony on April.

Sunde, feeling confident in his abilities, accepted the challenge and arrived at the Storms of Agony to face Lord Drovwildryn

The two faced each other, and Lord Drovwildryn could sense Sunde's arrogance and overconfidence. He smiled slyly and began to cast his spells.

The sky darkened, thunder roared, and a fierce wind began to blow.Sunde was starting to feel uneasy as the storm intensified and Drovwildryn's spells became even more powerful. He realized that he had underestimated his opponent and that this challenge was not going to be an easy one.

But he refused to back down and charged towards Drovwildryn with his sword raised high. Drovwildryn countered his attack with ease, and Sunde found himself struggling to keep up.

Determined not to be defeated, Sunde called upon all his energy and focused on his attacks. However, Drovwildryn was too powerful, and his spells overwhelmed Sunde, leaving him defenseless.

With a final blow, Lord Drovwildryn sent Sunde crashing to the ground, defeated.

As Sunde lay on the ground, Lord Drovwildryn stood over him and said, "Arrogance will be the downfall of any warrior, no matter how skilled. Remember this lesson well."

Sunde stood up in shame, realizing that he had much to learn and that his arrogance had led to his defeat. From that day on, he trained harder and humbled himself, seeking to evolve into a more effective warrior.
//END KINGDOM//

Miro woke up the next day... He looked around and saw Luminar at the balcony seemingly upset.. so he approached her and consoled her..

"Something's on your mind?"

Miro asks and taps Lumi's shoulder and looks at her..

"Oh.. brother... It's just.. I kinda saw him.."

Lumi said and looked at the picture of kid sunde..

"...I see.. Wherever he is... I'm sure he's going to be fine..."

Miro replied and looked at the skies..

Luminar let out a heavy sigh and nodded her head. "I know, I know. But it's just hard not knowing where he isor what he's going through. What if he's hurt or in danger?"

Miro placed a hand on Lumi's back and gave her a reassuring smile. "We'll find him, Lumi. You know we won't rest until we do. We'll search every corner of the End Kingdom and the Overworld until we bring him back home."

Luminar's face brightened up a bit and she smiled softly. "Thank you, Miro. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Miro chuckled. "You don't have to thank me, Lumi. We're siblings. It's our duty to look after each other."

Just as they were about to continue their conversation, they heard footsteps approaching them. They turned around and saw their queen mother, Hydra, coming towards them.

"You guys seemed to bother, what's up?" Hydra asked with a smile.

Luminar and Miro exchanged a glance before Lumi spoke up. "We were just talking about Sunde. I saw his picture yesterday and it got me worried."

Hydra's expression softened. "I understand how you feel, My Child. But don't worry, we'll find him. We're a family, remember?"

Miro nodded in agreement. "Yeah, and we have the whole kingdom on our side. It's only a matter of time."

Luminar smiled gratefully at her siblings. "Thank you, guys. I feel much better now. Let's go search for Sunde together."

//LUCELLA FOREST GROUNDS//

"I will... be back in 3 years.."

Sunde promised as he flees to the woods.

He started practicing his Ender Abilities and mastering his skills so that He could match with Drovwildryn who's the God of the Seas of Lucella City.

For three years, Sunde trained relentlessly in the woods, honing his skills and perfecting his abilities. He spent hours practicing his magic and learningnew techniques, pushing his body and mind to their limits. Despite the difficulties and challenges he faced, Sunde remained focused and determined to achieve his goal.

After three long years of arduous training, Sunde felt ready to face Lord Drovwildryn. He emerged from the woods and headed to the shores, where the god of the seas was known to reside.

As Sunde approached the shore, he could feel the power emanating from Lord Drovwildryn. He summoned all of his courage and approached the water's edge.

"Lord Drovwildryn," Sunde called out. "I have come to challenge you."

The sea boiled and churned as Lord Drovwildryn emerged from the water. He towered over Sunde, his eyes glowing with an otherworldly light.

"You are brave to challenge me, mortal," Lord Drovwildryn said. "But do you truly believe you can defeat me?"

Sunde squared his shoulders and drew upon his Ender Abilities. His body glowed with a bright light, and he felt his magic surge within him.

"I have trained for three years for this moment," Sunde said. "And I am confident in my ability to defeat you."

With that, the battle began. Sunde and Lord Drovwildryn clashed in a titanic struggle, their powers colliding in a fierce display of magic. Sunde dodged and weaved, using his agility to avoid Lord Drovwildryn's crushing blows.

But even with all of his training, Sunde knew he was outmatched. Lord Drovwildryn's power was too great, and Sunde could feel himself growing weaker with each passing moment.

Just when it seemed as though all was lost, Sunde drew upon a reserve of strength he never knew he had. His magic intensified, and he unleashed a devastating attack on Lord Drovwildryn.

The god of the seas roared in pain and fury, but Sunde did not relent. He continued to pour his magic into the attack, channeling all of his anger and frustration into the strike.

Finally, Lord Drovwildryn fell to his knees, defeated. Sunde stood over him, breathing heavily but triumphant.

"I have proven myself to be a worthy opponent," Sunde said. "And I have fulfilled my promise."

He turned and began walking away from the shore, his heart filled with a sense of accomplishment and exhaustion.. Sunde doesn't know the real potential of his Ender Abilities...

//DROVWILDRYN CHARACTER DETAIL//

Drovwildryn, The god of the seas and the cell part of [error]

Drovwildryn
Age: 7000+ years
Race: Drowiniors/Gods
Gender: M