As Five came to the entrance a explosion went off by the entrance, throwing him backwards.

"DAD!" Hope cried out as Five let out a scream as he flew backwards before landing hard on the ground.

Blocks, metal, glass and other stuff was laying around the area.

Both Hope and Aaron rushed over to their dad "Dad. Are you okay?" Hope asked and Five let out a grunt as he sat up "I'm fine" he said before looking at them "How about you two? You okay?" he asked as he checked them for any wounds or cuts "We're fine" Hope said before her and Five looked toward the building to see it in flames as they heard sirens approaching.

"The list" Five said "Is gone" Hope said before she looked at her dad "What do we do now?" she asked "I don't know. But we can't say here. Come let's go" he said before the three left.

---

Five and the kids arrived at a public library to think about what to do now. Five have chosen this library cause that was the only one still standing in the apocalypse.

Five had Delores and a bottle of whiskey with him as they walked up to a higher floor of the library before they sat down in a corner while Five started doing some research.

"So what now?" Hope asked "I don't know. But this is a good place to be working" Five said before he started doing some equations on the wall with a black marker while he took a sip of the bottle every minute or so.

While Five did the equations, Hope and Aaron sat over by a table not far away and Hope picked a book before she started reading it while Aaron was drawing in his sketchbook.

Aaron looked at the small dragon he have draw in his sketchbook.

He stared at the drawing, like he was trying to focus.

After a few seconds, the dragon start moving it's wings before it flew out of the page and it started flying around Aaron who giggled as he looked at it.

Hope looked up from her book to see a tiny green dragon that was not bigger than a dinner plate, flying in circles around Aaron's head who was giggling as he watched the dragon.

"Aaron" Hope said and Aaron looked at her.

She looked around, making sure nobody was watching before she looked back at Aaron "Not here" she said and Aaron's smile faded before he nodded and he trapped on the page with his pen making the dragon fly back into the sketchbook, turning back into a drawing again.

After some time, Five have almost drink the whole bottles of whiskey and he was so drunk that he couldn't continue to write equations so he wrapped his arm around Delores before he leaned his head back and felled asleep.

"Dad" Hope said as she walked over him and she let out a sigh in disappointment when she saw the empty bottle in his hands.

She was not angry at her dad for drinking, she knew that he was stress and exhausted over everything that was going on, she was surprise that he was first drinking now after everything he had being through.

Lucky Aaron didn't see it since he was too young to understand.

"Where are his patents?" a librarian "I'm gonna call security" another librarian "Shit" Hope said before she crouched down to her dad "Dad, you need to wake up" she said but he didn't moved.

"There you guys are, we have being looking for you" a voice said and Hope turned around to see Luther and Diego "Hey" she said and the two looked at Five "Is he, um...?" Luther whispered and Diego nodded "Yeah, drunk as a skunk" he said while Five continued snoring until the bottle felled out of his grasp making a small noise.