Chapter 77 - It's A Nice Day

MATURE CONTENT WARNING

AMY

"Ready to get married, DR?" I heard Michael's voice from the other side of the bathroom door.

We had decided to let Michael and Blake accompany us to Vegas but they weren't coming to the actual wedding. They'd meet us outside where they'd hired an old Cadillac to take us around the sights of Vegas before we'd return to our hotel suite for a small celebration, just us four.

Blake had agreed to the impromptu trip to Vegas, realising the importance of the day to us, before we would go to Austin the next day for a few days holiday before driving started again.

Momma❤️
Remember to send some photos from today, Mrs Ricciardo!!! Enjoy yourself, sending massive congratulations to both of you 🤍

I smiled down at my phone before leaving the en-suite, my heels were in my hands as I needed to sit down n order to put my shoes on as my bump was getting in the way now. I wore a small flowy white dress and a cheap vail I had found in a shop on the way here.

As this wasn't a traditional wedding, Daniel and I would be travelling to the chapel together, meaning we would see each other before the ceremony, but I think our relationship had been through all the rough patches it possibly could've.

"Wow." Daniel said with wide eyes as he turned around to look at me, securing the buttons on each sleeve.

He was in a full suit, but kept it casual with keeping his shirt buttons undone and not wearing a tie.

"Wow, yourself." I smiled over at Daniel as I sat down on the edge of the bed.

Daniel smiled at me and took the shoes from my hands and placed them onto my feet for me, locking the buckles and ensuring they were tight enough to be worn comfortably.

"Ready to go Mr and Mrs Ricciardo?" Michael asked as him and Blake stood by the door of the hotel, holding it open for our exit.

"One minute." Daniel said as he placed a finger up to the men at the door, running over towards the other side of our bridal suite to grab a beautiful bouquet of flowers that he'd been hiding behind the chest of drawers.

The autumnal sprigs of orange and tiger lily congregated together within the brown paper encasing. "For you."

"They're beautiful." I told Daniel as he bent down slightly to kiss me.

"Save it for the chapel." Blake joked as he watched us walk out of the room, hand-in-hand, ready to enter another chapter of our lives.

@amyfox01 uploaded an Instagram photo