Spaceships are not so easy to rob, and when the spaceship takes out the garbage, it doesn't need to land, it just needs to stop in mid-air, the height is untouchable by ordinary people, so Xu Fuhuan needs to solve it.

It's a pity that there is no aura in this world, so he can't practice spells, so he can only practice light exercises.

It doesn't take much effort to practice light kung fu, plus there is another power in this world, combining that power to practice is simply getting twice the result with half the effort.

It's just that Xu Fuhuan waited for half a year, but he didn't get the spaceship to transport the garbage.

This made the big curly hair and others more and more anxious, and even thought of shrinking back.

Robbing a spaceship itself is a dangerous job. If you rely on the anger at that time, maybe it's okay, but as time goes by, the courage in Big Curly's heart is gradually worn away in tension and fear, until it is so calm now. I can't hold my breath.

"Don't worry, what should come will always come." Seeing the big curly hair anxiously walking back and forth in front of his eyes, Xu Fuhuan thought that he was getting impatient.

"You said it lightly." Big Curly roared fiercely at Xu Fuhuan.

He had a hard time these days, and he lost a lot of weight. In the beginning, he was so excited by Xu Fuhuan's bright future that he couldn't sleep all day and all night. Later, he was terrified when his father failed to rob the spaceship, which caused the death of many people on the planet.

For a person like him who lives today and doesn't know tomorrow, he doesn't care about other people's lives, what he cares about is only his stupid brother and his own subordinates.

As time went by, I began to regret that I promised too simply.

Although Mute is good, no one wants to provoke him, but that's not because they can't afford to provoke him, but because Mute is a loner who doesn't like to fight, and the territory he occupies is not a good place, so everyone also I just don't bother to take care of him.

"Don't be so pessimistic, how do you know that we are bound to fail?"

"People must have hope and dreams in life, and don't always be immersed in past failures. What we have to do now is to summarize the former failures and avoid the former failures." tragedy, and strive to do better."

The big curly snorted coldly. "I can't say no to you, your principles are always the same."

Big Curly poured himself a mouthful of plain water, but he was still suffocating in his heart, and he glared at Xu Fuhuan viciously. "You are so eloquent, why did you pretend to be dumb before?"

Xu Fu laughed and said nothing.

The original owner is making himself dumb, but he is not the original owner.

Moreover, he had inquired about the origin of the original owner. The original owner suddenly appeared on this planet twenty years ago. In other words, the original owner was not a native, but a person from other planets.

Perhaps, he can help the original owner find his family or something.

He didn't believe that his family would be willing to give up on him with such heaven-defying aptitude as the original owner.

I just don't know if the original owner's family is still there, if they got lost accidentally or were kidnapped and thrown here.

Compared with the former, Xu Fuhuan believed in the latter more. This is not his random speculation, but his intuition.

"Brother, brother-"

Before they arrived, the voice of the little curly hair reached the ears of the two of them.

The little curly hair ran in panting, before he even had time to drink, he grabbed Xu Fuhuan's hand and walked out.

"Quick, the spaceship is here."

It's finally here.

Xu Fuhuan's mood did not fluctuate.

On the contrary, the big curly hair temporarily flinched at this moment.

When he thought of his father's ending, he was still a little afraid of failure.

When his father robbed the spaceship, he was no longer young. At that time, he hid in a corner and watched his father being shot into pieces by the laser guns in the hands of those people.

He is not afraid of death, but if he dies, what will happen to his only family member?

His younger brother is still young, with a simple temperament, and he is holding him in his hands and lovingly raising him. If this fails, it doesn't matter if he dies, but what about his younger brother? Those who covet his power will not let him go easily.

Moreover, his younger brother is so handsome, will those who like to raise confinement dogs catch his younger brother as a male pet?

The more he thought about it, the more Big Curly felt that these things might happen.

Little curly hair doesn't know that his elder brother thinks so much about him. He has wanted to leave this planet for many years, and now that the opportunity is in front of him, he will not allow his elder brother to run away.