² First day of college

I wake to being in Billy's arms. My eyes slowly flutter open, and I yawn tiredly. "Morning, princess." he whispers in my ear as his chin rests on my shoulder. "Morning." I say. Billy's lips curl in a smile. "Okay, we better get dressed for college." Bill states, rising up from the bed.

"College?" I say. "Oh, yeah.. College. We arrived here last night. I forgot." I add, chuckling slightly.

"Yeah, sadly." Billy hisses.

Your outfit: (You don't have to wear it if you don't want to)

"This college looks shit, man. I bet there's a bunch of assholes in here." Stu mentions while he parks his vehicle in the car park. "Yeah, meaning if we hate someone, we can just gut em' out." Billy hisses as we step out the car.

"Billy, if we see Sid, are you going to kill her? Cuz appearntly she survived."

"Really? Well then of course I'll try murder her."

As soon as we exit Stu's car, eyes are instantly locked on us three. "Ey, Bill. I think you wanna make sure that everybody knows that your girl is taken already." Stu chuckles, slinging his rather slendy arm over Billy's shoulder.

"They'll get the message." Billy says in a low tone before kisses my lips.

"Scary." Stu jokes around, poking his long tongue out at him.

"Sooo, where we supposed to go first?" I ask cluelessly.

"God knows." Billy replies as we walk towards the huge doors of Windsor college.

"The murderer was wearing a Ghostface mask, okay. It was probably Billy Loomis, who came back to finish what he didn't finish a year ago." I hear while I walk through the door to a classroom.

"Uhh? Who's this, Sir?"

"Ah, It's Ariana Ellison, a new student here at Windsor college." The teacher explains, smiling softly at me. I nod shyly as I stand infront of the desk. "Do you want to say where you came from?" the teacher asks.

"Of course. My name is Ariana Ellison, as you've already heard, and I moved here from Harowsboro." I explain. "Oh, and please call me Ari if you don't mind." I add.

"Lovely, if you could sit next to Randy Meeks over there." the teacher says. I lock eyes with Randy. Oh shit.

Randy.

Randy.

He survived?

I nod at the teacher, fake smiling.

Ghostface? At the cinema, while watching Stab? Shit, what the fuck's going on. "I wonder what happened to Y/N L/N.." A girl says.

I look at my desk, my hands trembling slightly. "She's long gone, her pyscho boyfriend probably murdered her already."

I gently tap Randy's arm, locking eyes with him. "Hey.. uh.. Randy, what happened yesterday?" I ask him.

"Oh, a girl got murdered while watching Stab with her boyfriend. It wasn't just any murderer though, it was Ghostface." he explains.

I nod in confirment. "You've heard about the Woodsboro massacre, right?" Randy asks.

"Of course I have. It was blowing up the news." I reply, trying not to sound like my normal voice.

Randy slightly frowns at me, so I turn away slowly.

I reunite with Billy and Stu about a few hours or so later. "Hey, Ari." Stu grins, ruffling my hair. "Call me Y/N, will ya? That's my disguise name, Ethan." I murmur, making sure that noone around us could hear.

"Looks like Gale Weather's is back. She looked dead a year ago, right, Ethan?" Billy quietly states. "Stop calling me fucking Ethan, it's a shitty name, Y/N came up with that name." Stu hisses. "Calm down, Macher." I smile.

Billy smiles at Stu mockingly. "Jeez, I'm gonna gut your fucking ass in a second."

"Oh, guys. Randy's alive." I state.

"Meeks? I thought that motherfucker was long gone." Billy scoffs.

Suddenly, I get a tap on the shoulder. My head snaps around, and see one of my classmates. "Ari?" the boy, who has dark hair, says.

"Fuck off, she's taken by me already." a rather overprotective Billy hisses.

"Who said that I wanted to share saliva with Ari, uh? I just wanted to ask a question."

"I don't even know your name." I state.

"Mickey. Mickey Altieri. Alright, now that you've got my name, can I ask the question?"

"Fine." I reply.

"Do you want to come to a party, we could really  use some more partiers." he says.

"If you're going to the party, then Ethan and I are." Billy whispers in my ear.

"Uh.. Are you guys like in a threesome..?"

Stu scoffs. Billy rests his chin on my head, chuckling lightly. "Of course not, she's all mine, Mickey. I've got a sexy girl all to myself."

"Hmm, okay then.. See you later, Y/N." Mickey murmurs quietly before walking away. My eyes widen, and I just blink as while Mickey literally strides off.

I see Mickey drop something.

"Seems like someone's got a crush on you Y/N, uh?" Stu teases.

"Come on, Stu. They wouldn't have a crush on me." I scoff while Billy gives me a sloppy kiss on my neck.

My waist is snaked by Billy's arms, and I smile softly. He pulls me tight against his body, his lips smothering my collarbone. "That reminds me, I need to get a girlfriend." Stu whines. "Not my fault she was left hanging." Billy hisses, chuckling a little.

"You killed her." Stu states.

"Oh, I did? Guess I forgot."

I rise up from my seat and collect the strange piece of paper that Mickey dropped.

'Party address: *****'

Sidney's POV

"I'm telling you, Sid. It's Y/N!! She came back, she's alive! Believe me!" Randy shouts in my face. "It's been a year, Randy. If she was 'kidnapped' by a murderer, wouldn't she have been killed by now?" I say.

"What if Billy made her into a murderer just like him? It's strange how a new student, who looks like Y/N, joins the school right after we could be facing a sequel of the originial Woodsboro massacre." He explains loudly, which causes everyone around us to look and stare.

"Randy, Billy tried to KILL her. At Stu's house, Billy was chasing Y/N and I. He tried to KILL her. She was kidnapped and probably tortured until she got killed."

"You stick with your theory, I'll stick with mine. 'Ari' is definitely Y/N. One-hundred percent. Now I am going to find more about this new girl." Randy states before walking away.

Idiot.

Y/N's POV

Billy and I sit on a bench under a tree. "Is that Meeks over there?" Billy murmurs, pointing to a figure, who was glancing around. "I think so." I reply, my hand sliding into his. His lips claim a spot on my neck. I'm about to nudge him away, but he grips onto my wrist, as he continues to kiss my neck. He seperates his soft lips from my skin, a smirk on his face. "I'm going to finish what we never finished a year ago." he whispers in my ear.

"That's already happened, Billy." I state, chuckling slightly.

"It has? Well, we better join in on the fun then."