"Why are you wet Koo?"
He asked in whisper.

"Ask them"
He pointed to the other to boys.

"I don't believe them, tell me what happened here?"

"What else, they couldn't accept the fact that they couldn't get you but I did"
He rolled his eyes.

"And?"

"I just entered here, they flashed water on me, he then tried to hit me, so I shoved him, that's all"

"He's lying Taehyungie"

"First of all stop calling me that Ken, you don't have any rights; and second of all do you think I would believe you before my boyfriend?"
Taehyung scoffed.

"If you don't want any more scene here, just go away"
Ken glared at Jungkook who stared back. He then left with other two.

Taehyung turned back to Jungkook who was now squeezing the water off his shirt. He walked to him and Jungkook looked up.

"Koo don't need my protection hm?"
He teased.

"I'm muscular than you Kim"
He sassed back.

"Yeah yeah.. I'm outside, change your clothes ok?"
Jungkook nodded with a smile as Taehyung walked out. When Jungkook was done with his clothes, he walked out to see Taehyung scrolling his phone leaning on the wall. He looked up at him from his phone.

"Let's go"
Both went to the basketball field and the match started very soon.

While playing an opponent pushed Jungkook down who fell bad hurting his ankle. Taehyung immediately walked to him pushing the boy away with same force before sitting beside Jungkook.

"How dare you push him!"
Taehyung yelled at the guy.

"Tae... it's fine, we're playing game here..."

"He still can't push you like that!"

"It's ok..aish"
Jungkook felt pain on his ankle and Taehyung focused on there. Soon he saw Jimin coming to them with a medicine spray. Taehyung took it and sprayed on Jungkook's ankle who hissed for awhile.

"Are you okay Koo? Should we go to infirmary?"

"No no... I'll be fine after a rest"

"Sure?"
Jungkook nodded. Taehyung took him to a bench beside the field as some other teammates came to them and asked Jungkook if he was fine. They then went to play. Jimin wanted to stay but Taehyung told him to finish the match first.

Taehyung put Jungkook's ankle on his lap slowly massaging there and Jungkook groaned. 

After college Taehyung helped him to his dorm. Jungkook said constantly that he was fine but who would listen to him. Taehyung even said whether they should play overwatch or not.

"Hyung! My leg is pretty fine now and moreover I play with my hand not with my leg!"
He scolded and Taehyung pouted like a dumb.

"We're playing then?"

"Yes we are! Get me the controller"
With that they started to play. Jungkook accidentally had hit his leg once in excitement but stayed silent knowing Taehyung would stop the game. This boy was really something.

"Tae.. I'm hungry"
Jungkook said flopping on the bed.

"Do I bring something?"

"No, don't need to buy anything, there is enough food in my freezer"
Jungkook said shaking his head.

"I have some cut vegetables too maybe... can you make Bibimmyeon?"

"I.. can I guess"

"You didn't make it before?"