One Hundred Twelve

Start from the beginning

Even before I remembered who Ivy was, I already wanted her husband dead. How could he deserve her?? How could he even dare to touch her?! I felt powerless knowing there wasn't anything I could do. Not even with all the money I had, it was all useless.

I felt sick to my stomach just thinking about how I can no longer see her, where she might be living a life where she no longer knew us, and making love with that man.

But now I don't need to think about those foolish thoughts. Because she's all ours again. Even if she grows to hate us, she's still ours.

I parked my car outside of our house and took the elevator down to the very bottom.

"Demetrius, how's our Ivy?" I smiled brightly.

"She's currently studying the walls. She might've noticed the cameras." He noted while watching her from the screen.

"I expect no less from our beloved." I chuckled.

Ah, she looks so beautiful staring intently right at the camera lens. I could just kiss her.

Moving back up, I met with Sebastian who had just finished cooking.

"I'll be bringing this down to our Ivy. She loves this dish." He smiled before heading into the elevator.

I haven't noticed him being this cheerful in a while. We're content, I can say with assurance. This has significantly enriched our life. And we won't let it escape us once more.

It'll be my turn to visit her later, I can feel the rush of excitement passing through me.

I prepared everything I had that might jog her memory of who we are, of who I was. When the time came, I opened the door which lead to a series of other doors before finally, the door to her room.

Once I opened it, a plastic fork flung across my face and I dodged it just in time.

"My sweet Everline, no need to do this." I let out a short laugh before removing the fork that stuck to the wall.

She can be very playful at times.

"Everline, I'm not here to hurt you. I rather kill myself than hurt you... Here, Love. I prepared you these." I placed down an album of the photos I took of her four years ago.

"You see? This is you. You were with us. I know you're confused, darling. We all are but I want you to remember that we're your lovers. We love you..I dare say you loved us too." I reached out a hand to caress her cheek which she avoided.

'It's fine. It'll take some time.' I reminded myself.

"Screw off, psycho. " She bit.

I clenched my jaw from the hatred that reflected through her eyes and stood up.

I need to control myself. She still looks amazingly stunning when angry. 

I missed her scent, I missed her soo much and she was now sitting in front of me.

I could just ravage her right now on this table but I won't, she wouldn't like that. Oh, how I miss hearing her call my name. The way her voice calms me down but turns me on at the same time can't be compared.

Only she and Caius are the people I would rather die than live without. I'm sure the guys would say the same. Though those seven idiots are also significantly important to me. Which was why I was willing to share her and Cauis in the first place.

"C-Can you at least, look at these? We're doing everything we can for you to remember us. Please." I begged to her, I was already on my knees.

Her eyes briefly widened before they narrowed and grabbed the album I was holding. I exhaled and lowered my head to conceal the grin of satisfaction on my face. 

'Ah~she'll finally see some of our memories together.'

"That's supposed to be me?? Why do I look much younger? I doubt I'd want to be entangled with much older men at such a young age. " She chastised.

"Does old brussel sprout, old coot, old fish, old codger, old man, or old geezer seems familiar to you?"

"If you are asking if I know those words, of course, I do. In fact, I'd say you're one old man to be locking me up in this stupid fucking room! You deteriorating shit bag!

"Ah, but you did use to refer to me as an old man so you got that one correct."

"Excuse me??

"We met when you were in Valentina's body at 17 but you, Everline, were 23. We officially became lovers when you turned 18, or rather 24. " 

"How did you know that this- that I'm-" She rattled, confused.

"As I've said, we're your lovers, Everline," I emphasized.

We're your only lovers.

To be Continued . . .