Chapter 27- Show Me How

Ik im like 15 days late but RAMADAN KAREEM MY BABYGIRLS, BABYBOYS, AND BABYPEOPLE. I'm sitting on the couch and writing this chapter cuz I'm suddenly happy again after leveling up my Dps Mika (hehe). 

ANYWAYS ENJOY- :D

*Third person POV*

"I don't remember the food at Good Hunter being this good!" Y/n sighed in bliss as she jumped on the twin-sized bed she used to sleep on as a child.

"Yeah it's good and all, but..." Heizou mumbled tiredly then crawled into the bed and cuddled Y/n, "It's too greasy.."

"It wasn't that greasy-"

"It really was..."

"..."

"Y/n, I feel like my stomach is about to burst-"

"You ate too much. Don't blame that on the food itself."

Heiri followed Heizou and joined the cuddle party, she pushed her dad's face and snuggled closer to her mom who was full and dandy after a whole day of re-exploring the place she once called home.

"Dear! Are you busy or can you come take a walk with me?" Pantalone called Y/n from downstairs which caused her to roll off the bed, land on her feet, and immediately run out of the room.

"I'm coming, old man!"

Heizou pulled his child, Heiri, closer and hugged her tightly as he slightly whimpered, "Heiri...I feel like I'm gonna die...I don't think today's the day.."

Heiri slapped his face with her paw and licked his nose, basically telling him to man up and just do it. The moment they both heard the front door of the house getting shut, M/n kicked the door open and leaned on the green walls of Y/n's room.

"I made some Inazuman cuisine for you in case Mond's food isn't really to your liking. Do you want me to get you a bowl?" M/n asked with a smile on her face before she heard a loud thud that was caused by Heizou rolling off the bed. She deadpanned at Heizou, "Come on, it's not gonna be that hard"

"It is.."

"It's not."

"It is."

"My husband already took you to pick it out, you're having second thoughts now?"

"I want to do it, but..."

"No buts! It costed Four million mora and you're the one who's going to give it to her, Heizou!" M/n stated then Heizou got off the floor.

"Where is Mr. Pantalone?"

"He left and took Y/n on a walk with him. Watch her come back with bags full of all sorts of expensive things. I think her dad won her over in just that small period of time he came back" M/n said as her daughter's fiancé let out a string of unidentified groans and whines

"Please don't hurt me like that"

"Heiri, slap him" M/n said then Heiri placed her face on his cheek and let out some concerned noises before she was picked up by M/n who then left the room for Heizou to contemplate everything.

He sat there for a while, unaware of how much time had actually passed until his fiancé walked into the room carrying a lot of bags.

"Heizou? Are you okay?" Y/n asked before she dropped her bags down on the floor and crouched down to her lavender melon who looked like he could burst out crying any moment now

"Nothing...I was just thinking about my future"

"What about it?"

"If we don't end up together, do you think we'll ever get married?"