Chapter 8- The Fan

HAH TWO CHAPTERS IN 2 DAYS! IM IMPROVING YALL! Nah but fr i have the whole plotline ready but whenever I see wattpad Im like "Aye bestie less do that tmrw"

And the chapter name doesnt have to do anything with the chapter- You'll understand once the next chapter is released :D

Anyways sorry.

I HOPE YOU ENJO-

*Third Person POV*

She slept in Heizou's arms, she woke up in Heizou's arms. The first thing Y/n noticed though is that there was something warm on her belly. 

And what do you know, it's Heiri. And Heizou was petting her as she made whatever the hell the sounds are called that say that she's happy-

"Okay...how did she get up there?" Y/n asked then Heizou giggled slightly

"She was on the floor, staring at you for a very LONG time. Then she decided to come up and sleep on your belly." Heizou explained as Heiri rubbed her face against Y/n's.

She giggled a bit then gave her a kiss on her head.

"Remember that day....on my seventh birthday, you got me this ring" She said as she pulled a necklace out of her shirt. The ring he gave her was hanging from it.

"Yeah I do..What about it?" Heizou mumbled lowly

"We were kids, things have changed now and we understand stuff better. Do you still..." You started but Heizou cut you off by laughing.

"Y/n~ You're the best thing that ever happened to me! It's like you and your best friend Shinobu, you two would definitely marry each other because you get along very well. It's like that for me and you, you're my best friend"

Well, those words were like an arrow to your heart. After going through so much pain together, he still calls you his best friend.

(AND HERE IS THE AUTHOR SAYING HE'S IN DENA-)

Thank you author. Anyways, back to the story.

"Ah, I see..." She mumbled then Heizou seemed to realize something.

"Haha..Y/n...what day is it?"

"Uh 11th?"

"OH FU-"

Y/n covered Heiri's ears, "LANGUAGE!"

"SORRY- I THINK WE GOTTA POSTPONE OUR DATE TO SOME OTHER TIME! CRAP! SARA IS GONNA KILL ME!" Heizou panicked and quickly got up.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!"

"NOTHING! IF IM LATE TO THIS MEETING, SARA AND SHINOBU AND EVEN YOU WILL GET MAD AT ME! IMMA BREAK INAZUMA'S ONLY DAMN REAL RULE IN ONE GO!" Heizou shouted in a panic then gave Y/n a kiss on the cheek

"I LOVE YOU! BYE!" He said then went running down the stairs and then outside. 

"I love you too, dumbass!" She shouted at him then her mom sneakily came into her room, leaned on the door, and gave her daughter a smirk.

"I think I should really expect grandkids soon."

"Mom no, he's my b-"

"-oyfriend. I know that" 

"Mom no- He's my-"

"He's yours? I called it!"

"NO MOM! HES MY-"

"FUTURE HUSBAND?! AHA I KNEW IT!"

She didn't bother arguing with her anymore. Once a menace, always a menace. She sat down next to Y/n.

"So? What's the plan?"

"What plan, mom?"

"How about I introduce it to you? Okay so, I want two grandkids, one boy and one girl. Or if you'd like to go the extra mile, then four grandkids, two of them are boys, and the other two are girls"

"Mom I think you're setting your expectations too high and I don't think I can reach them"

"Noo~ Don't worry, you can!"

"Mom, I'm 20, and I haven't had my first kiss yet-"

"That's why we have Heizou!"

".....Sure. I'll get you grandkids."

"YAY!"

------------------------------------------------------------