Chapter 3- Witching Hour

*Third Person POV*

"I am never going anywhere with you again" Y/n said as soon as she and Heizou reached the grounds of Tenshukaku.

"HUH-"

"Heiri is mine" She grumbled, snatching her away from the detective "Thank you~"

"You did me a bamboozle, didn't you?" Heizou pouted as she walked away

"I don't know~ Did I, love?" Y/n mocked as he frowned at her, his face going all red because of what she called him and how she mocked him.

She giggled and kept on walking until something pulled on her sleeve, so she looked back to see an unexpected sight

Heizou didn't have that cheeky smile or grin plastered onto his face anymore. His face wasn't riding all high and confident.

He was....

....Sad?

"Y/N, I'm sorry..." He mumbled. Completely shocked by what she just saw and heard, Y/n couldn't help but stare at his face.

"....WELL APOLOGY ACCEPTED! COME HERE SWEET CHEEKS!" 

"Eh?"

"LET'S GO TO KATSU PLACE!"

"Y/N stop- We're not supposed to be in Tenshukaku at this hour-"

"Come on, let's go before we end up dead"

To say the least, the two ZOOMED out of that place

I mean, no one would want to get torn to oblivion by their dear archon, right?

Since Y/n live in Ritou, and it's very late for her to walk back there on her own, Heizou offered Y/n to stay at his place. 

And Y/n, of course, didn't want to walk home all by herself at the witching hour, so she gladly took his offer.

So, that's what happened.

"Y/n, darling, are you sure you want to sleep on the couch?" Heizou asked her for what seemed to be the millionth time.

"I said yes. Now go to sleep." She huffed and he sighed as he rubbed his head.

"I thought you knew that my old man doesn't like me hanging out with...certain people.." Heizou stated as she sweat dropped.

"He doesn't like me, does he?"

"He doesn't"

"Shit."

"So if he wakes up and sees you sleeping on the couch, I'm the one who's gonna get it, right?"

"Yes..?"

"What does that mean?"

"I'll have to stay out of his field of vision?"

"Ding-ding-ding, you're right angel face"

"Okay what are you proposing?" She sighed then Heizou giggled.

"My room will probably have space for two. Plus, my old man doesn't check in there much 'cause I'm always out" He said, giving me a wink

"....Suddenly, I don't mind walking back to Ritou-"

"As if I'll let you walk all the way to Ritou on your own, Naku weed." Heizou deadpanned at her, grabbed your wrist, and pulled you all the way to his room.

"Hecking lavender melon-" She was about to start yelling every curse word in the dictionary at him, but he immediately slapped his hand over her mouth.

"Now, what did I say about my father not liking you? You're making me believe that you're actually deaf sometimes.." Heizou whispered with the very obvious tone of annoyance in his voice.

"My bad."

"Now, go to your room."