He was preparing some medicines for my injuries. I got on the table. Just next to him and swung my legs.

JK: Alright.. Let me see your knee first.

I looked down at him and frowned when I felt the wound stinging.

Tae: ouch...

JK: Sorry. I am trying  not to press too hard but..

Tae: No no. It's fine. Go ahead. I reassured him.

He disinfected the wound well with alcohol and put on a bandage delicately so as not to hurt me. I couldn't help but show a silly smile on my face.

Jk: All done. He said looking up at my face.

My smile left immediately giving way to a light red color on my cheeks. I was already starting to blush. What an idiot.

Jk: How could he leave you a mark like that? If I see Him again, I smash him. Thought you've already screwed him up enough. He said amused.

JK: You are more dangerous than I though.

Tae: I just don't like it when people try to step on me.

JK: Mhm. That's a good attitude.

He placed the cotton ball against my scratch and made the famous blowing that I have seen in almost every movie and romantic series. Then he put the bandage there too.

JK: Done. You feel better?

Tae: Yeah. It hurts less.

Jk: I told you not to wear these shorts. If you had listened to me, you would not have get hurt on your knee.

Tae: Don't blame my shorts for that. Hahaha.

I got down and held my hips while walking around.

Tae: Did Gaeun already come here?  I guess not. There are so many things related to your hidden life. Haha.

JK: No. She never came here and never bothered to ask about my appartment so..

Tae: So you took all your ex girlfriends here?

JK: No. Not that much. Just some people.

Tae: mmm. Okay.

Jk: Shall I take you ho-

Tae: Do you have wine?  I cut him off.

JK: Yeah. I do. Do you want some?  He asked with a small smirk.

Tae: Always. The night can't stop like that. Come on. I said as I chuckled and walked to the balcony.

I looked up at the stars and a  smile curved on my lips. That was beautiful. As I was mezmerised by the view, I heard  my phone ringing. I picked up right away.

How was my surprise when I heard the voice on the other side.

[ Taetaeeee!]

Tae: Huh??  Jinnie hyuuuung. Oh my god!  It's been a while that you didn't call me. Since I left Paris!

[ Yeah.. I feel so sad about it.]

Tae: What's up?  I asked getting support on the railing.

[ Nothing. I am just...]

Tae: just...?

[ I am in Korea!!!] He yelled.

My mouth widened. I jumped out of excitement and screamed a little.

Tae: Like right now??

[ Yeah. I am with Joonie. You know, the guy from university. We are here to meet his family.]