Chpt 58: Lock The Door

Start from the beginning

"Hey... Where you going?" i asked eagerly. "Um... Robin needs my help with the uh... The... The things" he stuttered as he went to grab the door handle. I quickly followed him and trapped him against the door before he could leave.

He was now in between my arms as i stood inches away from him. "What's your problem?" i questioned. "What's my problem? What's your problem?" he questioned back. I gave him a confused look not understanding what he meant.

"Look Joy... My dad... He's really pissed about me not getting into college" he said. "Okay... But your working in that movie place right? That's good. You are working."

"Yeah but it's a shitty job. A job you get when your fifteen. He hasn't spoken to me since i didn't get in. And the only times he does speak to me, he gets rough... Is one way to put it. And my mom... I'm not even sure she wanted me in the first place. She was young, my dad was old and he had a bright future. Then to add to the nuclear family, they had me" he said.

I bit my lip, not knowing what to say. "Steve" i mumbled moving my arms so he didn't feel trapped. "No. Just... Let me finish" he said. I took a step back and nodded.

"And yeah sure, you know i have Robin. But she's smart. She's going places and she's going soon. Then... It's just me. It's always been just me... And you. So you can't just give up this easily, joking about it like it's funny. It's not funny. You dying is not funny, Joy. And... And if you die then... I won't... And El she'll be... And Robin... And then-"

"Hey, hey, hey" i said as Steve stuttered. I watched him take a deep breath as tears filled his eyes. He turned his back to me and leant his head against the door. I didn't know what to do. Sure, i knew his home life wasn't great but i thought there would be at least someone there for him if i... Well, you know.

"Hey Steve. Come on" i said turning him towards me. He reluctantly turned to me as he kept his eyes on the floor. "I... I won't joke about it anymore, alright?"

I grabbed his hands in mine and rested my chin on them. "I missed you" i muttered. He let out a small laugh as he finally looked at me. He kissed my hand gently. "I missed you too."

I looked at the boy i had loved for the past four years, and finally... I recognised him. He finally had that look back in his eye. That small cocky smile. I finally saw him again.

I don't really know what happened... It could have been the fact i believed i was gonna die in less than 24 hours. Or maybe the drink... Or maybe i just wanted to do it.

I took a step towards him not really knowing what i was about to do. I cupped his face in my hands and slowly reached up to his lips. Inches away from his lips, i hesitated, wondering if he would back out.

But he didn't. He stood perfectly still staring at me.

I slowly kissed his lips. It only lasted less than a second before i pulled away. "We haven't done that in a while" he muttered with his eyes still closed. "No... We haven't."

Steve sighed before pulling me back in for another. This time, more passionate. A hell of a lot more passionate. It was as if he had been waiting for this for a long time.

I ran my hands through his hair getting caught up in the moment. I felt Steve laugh against my lips as he picked me up by my things. I wrapped my legs around him as i laughed back.

The truth was, i had been waiting for this moment for a while too. But i never thought this moment would happen in some random peoples caravan with everyone outside.

Steve laid me down on the sofa bed as he crawled on top of me. "Ew" i said with laughter looking at the sofa bed. "Not the ideal spot i guess" he said which made me laugh louder.

"No, no... It's perfect" i said. Steve smiled as he kissed me again. Steve's lips quickly moved down to my neck. I was going to tell him not to leave any marks, but if i was going to die soon... Who cares?

Plus, it's not like i had any parents to yell at me for it. I let out a slight moan as Steve shushed me. "Robins outside" he whispered. "Do you think she cares?" i asked. Steve paused. "I guess your right."

As Steve kissed my neck, i couldn't help but think about high school. All the shit i got off him and his friends for being a slut. But i knew he wasn't that person anymore. I knew this for a fact.

"Steve" i said through heavy breaths. Steve pulled away from my neck thinking i wanted to stop. "I'm ready" i said. I saw his face drop. "Are... Are you sure?" he asked. I smiled. "Never been so sure of anything in my life."

Steve smile grew. I was about to sit up and undo his pants before he laid me back down. "No. Let me" he said. I was used to guys only wanting me to do stuff for them... Never for me.

Luckily for him, my shirt was already torn from the bat attack. He kissed my stomach as he began unbuttoning my jeans. He pulled them down and began kissing my thighs.

I grabbed his hair tightly and bit my tongue, trying to be as quiet as possible. He gently pulled down my underwear as he slipped his tongue inside of me.

"Fuck, Harrington" i mumbled under my breath. I knew this was boosting his ego way too high. I felt shockwaves through my whole body as he worked his magic.

"Jesus, Hopper. I've never seen you this quiet" he teased eventually pulling away. He knew i was enjoying myself too much. I smirked as i began pulling his pants down. "Have it your way, Harrington" i said. Steve knew what was coming.

I wrapped my hands around his already hardened cock. Steve tried to hold back his moans but couldn't. I moved my hand back and forth as i saw him flinch. I looked down at his wound from the bats as winces in pain.

"You giving up that easily?" i teased.

He chuckled slightly before positioning himself over me and pushing himself inside of me. Steve's moaned under his breath as i felt him grow harder and harder.

Steve hid his cocky smile as he moved faster. I dug my nails into his back which most definitely left a mark whilst he began kissing me in between thrusts.

Slowly we began to sink into a rhythm. I had been waiting for this moment for so long, imagining what it was going to be like. And it was perfect. Beyond perfect even. I had him. I had Steve Harrington all to myself.

His eyes finally met mine. I couldn't take my eyes off him. Suddenly, Steve groaned as he released himself inside of me. He laid his head into my neck as he panted.

I felt his sweat on neck and i wrapped my hands around him. I wouldn't tell him, but i had already came way before him. "Shit. I never pulled out" he mumbled into my skin.

"It's okay... If i live tomorrow. You can get me the day after pill" i joked. He laughed as he laid down beside me. "I've been waiting to do that to you since our first study session" he said.

"I still hated you then" i said with a smirk. I was lying. He rolled his eyes as he kissed me gently. "Do you still hate me now?" he questioned. "I guess not."

"Good... Because i love you."

I smiled examining every feature on his face. "I love you too, Harrington" i said moving a piece of his hair out of his face. He put his hand around my waist. "And you've got an amazing rack."

I shoved him away jokingly. "If i survive tonight, you still up for plan? Moving to an apartment, getting a dog, all that crap?" i asked. Steve looked at my face as if he was examining my every feature.

"I believe i am.... But if i remember correctly, it was actually two dogs."

I smiled as i kissed him softly. Steve reached over to the coffee table and grabbed the walkman we took from Nancys. "Now put these on, Hopper" he said sternly putting the headphones around my head.

I didn't even fight him on it. He played the track and wrapped his arms around me. We stayed like that for a while. I didn't know how long... But i wanted to stay like that forever.

(Authors note: I know it's been A WHILE... But i hope this made up for it xx)