25 》I Know What I'm For.

Start from the beginning

The hacker whistled a trilled note to him and folded his arms over his chest, something that could match the purified joy filtered through his younger brother, something that could relate to the excitement he saw sparkling on his eyes in time to the dangling earrings and silky purple river of his uniform shirt, something he understood well. Naivety. Innocent. A passion, a yearning, playing diamonds for hearts, and hearts for infatuation, adoration, gambits in the anticipation evidently stacked inside his eyes and in his shoulders. That royal disposition of his brother collapsing down to the little bubbles and cheerful head wiggles of excitement, a child with tinted glasses painted the color of blossoming roses exploring a fantastical world of mythical beasts and unknown mysteries yet to be discovered.

Minho had only seen Felix this excited once before in his lifetime: When Chan gifted him the customized bass for his birthday.

And now, Seungmin wanting to be in a relationship with him.

He rocked a bit in the gaming chair, occupying himself with the squeaking of the coils inside the seat scraping out meanings between his words, "Wow. So he's serious serious. He's pulling the old fashion cards. If he wants the family to be okay with him dating you."

"Yeah! He actually... He actually wants this with me," Felix grinned louder. But softer too, the upturn of his lips turning to a tender mellifluous. Gentle. The waving of a white flag hung high in a frosty breeze coursing snowflakes through their whipped hair, posted up to scream his willing surrender to that older male and all he had to offer for protection to that kingdom stranded in the cold of a lonely blizzard. Twisting down. Before twisting around, scooping up the offended cat to be held delicately in his arms, a meow of a protest and the dangling of the bell as she was held in a strange embrace by Felix, "He's serious about me. As something real."

Gummy stared at Minho.

Eyes narrowed and tail whipping while she was held in Felix's arms.

Minho stuck his tongue out at his cat, taunting her in her frustration of being held so cutely. Must be shitty; So be so filled to the sealed brim with unadulterated rage at the world and the constant want to murder on the tips of those sharp claws, yet to be so small and squishable that your serial killer tendencies as quenched by the wrapping of tight arms coursed around your furry body. Once knowing the cat scrutinized him enough, Minho turned his attention back to the waiting Felix. The waiting brother, his own eyes scowled with a slight judgement toward the hacker. Side eye. An incredible amount of side eye from both Felix and Gummy, picking apart every inch of him as if he was a failed masterpiece to be criticized and critiqued from peers.

He simply brushed that judgement look off, and continued, "Are you ready for a relationship that committed? If he knows he wants something serious with you enough to get permission from me, even though you're an adult and you can do whatever you want, that's it. He's locked you down. You're stuck in taking it as seriously as he is. To be that involved with someone, it's a lot."

His younger brother quieted, his gaze slipping down to his lap. To his folded legs, tucked closer to his body at the edge of the mattress as a pensiveness overcame him. Casting down, as if he stood at the edge of a reflective pond in that grand forest. That grand wonderland of twisted trees and warped landscapes checkered with esoteric extravagance only few would come to understand; Those setups of tipped tea-parties on caterpillar backs squirming along grass blades sharp enough to cut through tunnels, hedgemazes of roses with voices and flowers which sung classical tunes to occupy time while they grew long enough to be pruned, crystalline mines of frigid gemstones prodded and poked by wisps in the sky come to take back what glimmers it owned from inside those cambered chasms trapping the sun. As if he could look from above, down to that world and see all it's answers from where he sat.