Chapter 10

TIME SKIP TO BEYONCÉ CONCERT

Today is the day. And I haven't even told Scott that we're meeting her.

Oh my god I'm so excited.

As I was getting ready in my room I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"What do you want, I'm trying to get ready for the best night of our lives." I said putting foundation in my face.

"I just wanted to say happy friendiversary." He said putting his head on top of mine.

"Happy friendiversary dork." I said laughing.

"Just so you know, you don't need makeup."

"Shut up and get ready."

He kissed my head and escaped to his room.

Scott's been really sweet to me since the fight, it's been nice.

After I fixed my hair for the millionth time, I went to Scott's room.

"Babe, cmon lets go." I said in his doorway.

"I'm scared." He said from his mirror.

"Why?"

"I feel like I'm gonna die. You know, when I see her on stage." He said turning towards me.

Well, how are you gonna feel when you meet her in person?

"I'll hold you." I said moving closer to him.

"Thanks." He said laughing.

"Cmon, lets go." I said taking his hand and dragging him to the car.

On the drive there, of course, we listened to her albums belting every word out.

When we finally got to the stadium, Scott burst out of the car like a little kid.

"Scott wait up!" I laughed running after him.

As we got into the stadium itself, my heart started racing. Ya, Scott loves Beyoncé, but I love her, too.

"Where are our seats?" Scott asked me as we walked down the aisles and seats.

"Almost there." I lied.

We are in the second row.

We went past the seats we would probably have sat at if I didn't pull my plan and Scott got confused.

"Wouldn't we be down there?" Scott said confusingly looking back at the aisle of seats.

"Nope." I said smiling.

"Wow, then you got us good seats Mitchie." Scott said laughing.

We went past the 3rd section and I saw Scott's face go pale.

"Wait, we're not sitting back there either?" Scott said with nervousness and excitement in his voice.

"Nope." I said speeding up my walking.

I saw Scott's heart beating inside his chest as we walked past the 2 section.

"You got us first section seats!" Scott said, wiping the the sweat off his face.

"Better than that." I said winking at him.

As we got to the second row, I walked down to the 2 middle seats, but Scott stayed outside the row.

"These are not our seats." He said staring at the row.

"Right here in the middle." I said, patting his seat.

A smile slowly crept on his face as he sat down in his seat.

After 10 minutes of snapchatting, instgraming, and tweeting about our close seats, an announcement came over the speakers.

"All VIP people please go backstage. All VIP to backstage, thank you." The voice said.

I stood up and Scott looked up at me.

"Let's go." I said walking towards backstage.

"Mitch, he said VIP people." Scott said confused.

"Exactly." I said with a smile.

Scott was still confused. But it finally hit him as his hands went up to his mouth as he stood up.

"Mitch, you didn't." Scott said walking towards me.

"Surpise." I said laughing.

Scott slammed into a hug and swung me around.

"I love you!!!!!!" Scott screamed, swinging me around in his arms.

"Hey, we're in public." I said laughing as he put me down.

"Ya well were going to be in public when I meet Beyoncé, I'm still going to cry."

I playfully smacked his arm and we began our walk to backstage.

"This isn't happening." Scott repeated the whole way there.

We got to the door leading to backstage. There were 8 other people waiting, too.

"Ok, everyone come in." The security guard said opening the door.

I squeezed Scott's hand as we went inside. My heart was pounding.

We sat down on a couch and Scott was on the urge of crying.

"Scott, don't cry." I said laughing.

"No promises." Scott said, his legs shaking.

"Ok, number 1 VIP please follow me." The security guard said.

We just HAD to be 9 and 10, ughhh.

"I hear her talking." Scott whispered in my ear.

I got my phone out and got ready to snapchat the most exciting moment of our lives.

A few minutes went by and finally they called out 9 and 10.

I had to help Scott get up since he was shaking so much.

We walked down a hallway and we finally stopped in front of a door that said, "Beyoncé" on the front.

We took one deep breath and stepped inside.

There she was. The woman Scott and I have been obsessed over for years. The most Grammy nominated woman in history. The woman whose songs we play 24/7. Beyoncé.

"Hey guys!" She said coming over and hugging us.

And, Scott was crying.

"You don't know how long we've been obsessed with you." I said smiling.

"Wait. Didn't y'all do that video when you sang a mashup of all my songs from my Beyoncé album?" She asked looking at us.

Scott and I looked at each other with dropped jaws.

"Ya. Scott and Mitch." Scott said, wiping his tears away.

"Oh my gosh. Y'all killed that, I loved it so much!"

And, I was crying now.

We took snapchats with her, talked with her, she even sang in an Instagram video with us,

it was amazing.

------------------------------------------------------

Scott was still lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling as I came out of my room to get food.

"You're still lying there. You've been lying there for like, 6 hours." I said, leaning on his doorway.

"We met Beyoncé." Scott said expressionless.

"You're a dork." I said laughing, going to the kitchen to get some food.

"YO MITCHIE, CAN YOU GET ME HALF BAKED ICE CREAM FROM THE FREEZER?!" Scott yelled from his room.

I laughed and pulled the ice cream out of the freezer, I got some for me, too. I got 2 spoons and carried them into Scott's room.

"Thanks babe." Scott said catching his ice cream and spoon that I threw to him.

"Happy friendiversary." I said smiling and going into my room.

I lay on my bed and open my ice cream.

I really hope it isn't long till "friendiversary" turns into "anniversary".