~𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2~

I walked over to the living room where I found my father and best friend Harlow. "Who was that boy you were with?" "Just Drake he lives a few blocks away from the school" I responded anxiously. "I don't want you to see him ever again. Don't look at him, don't talk to him, don't be near him, and don't think about him. " "What! You can't tell me that! Why are you taking him away?" I yelled at my father. "He is dangerous and is bound to get you hurt. Now go to your room now!" My father has never yelled at me the way he did now. I ran up the stairs fuming. I can't believe that everyone insinuates that Drake is a bad person! I pulled out my phone and i looked at the news. "The 18th Street gang is back at it again, I recommend staying inside for a long time. Stay safe everyone and if you know who any of these people are report it to the authorities immediately." I saw the picture that was showed when the news reporter stopped. One of them had short wavy black hair, ocean blue eyes, held a gun, and wore a tight suit that had a tie. I put the phone down with my mind racing. 'Drake is one of them? Why was he talking to me?' I sat and twisted and turned throughout the night. I walked downstairs to my parents room. I was never allowed into their room so i knocked on the door and my father opened the door. "what are you doing here Jane?" My father asked with a grumpy look on his face. "I couldn't sleep dad. Can I sleep with you in your room? Please?" I asked my father but he shook his head no. "Get back to bed or go sleep on the couch I'll be there in a few minutes." I raced to the couch and layed on the couch. Eventually my dad came over to me and he laid right next to me. He eventually fell asleep but I stayed awake. I snuck off of the couch and went to my father's room. When I opened the door I wish I never opened the door at all.