[Video 2]

"Second video on my camera!" Jungkook says as he smiled, waving at his camera

"Second video on my camera!" Jungkook says as he smiled, waving at his camera. Jimin is shown in the background, about to remove his shirt.
"Hey!" Jungkook says, startling Jimin who stopped with wide eyes.
"You're on camera! Go to the bathroom, aish" Jungkook says, making Jimin chuckle.
"Are you going to post that?" Jimin asks and Jungkook shook his head.

"Then it's okay, baby... These films are only for the two of us anyways, in fact... You've seen my body many times already" Jimin says, back hugging Jungkook before smirking at him.
"Jimin! Stop it..." Jungkook says as he blushes.
"What? It's true though?" Jimin says and Jungkook huffs.

The younger pouts and pushes him away, sitting down on the bed with a pout on his face. Jimin chuckles and went to sit beside him.
"Baby... I didn't mean to make you mad..." Jimin says, resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Jimin leaves small kisses on Jungkook's neck. Jungkook tries to stop him but Jimin wasn't going to let that happen.

The younger smiled a little and Jimin chuckles.
"I saw that" Jimin says and Jungkook groaned.
"Babe, stop it!" Jungkook says and playfully glared at Jimin. The older chuckles and startled tickling him. Jungkook gasps and dropped the camera on the bed. Jimin started tickling him, causing the both of them to laugh and the camera picked it up.

Jimin smiles as soon as the video stopped. He shakes his head with a small smile on his face.
"Aish... These videos brings so much happy memories..." He says, looking through more. Staring at the 3rd one, he blew on it so the dust would go away and sees that it has a name.
"Jimin and Kookie's vacation trip..." He read out, staring at the television before playing it.