"i didn't know the consequences of killing. but i know once i did, a feeling of adrenaline and afire coursed through my veins."

"trust me when i say this. people. change. i'm speaking from experience, don't let one person cloud your judgement. yea, your father's a bitch but show him what he's missed out on." she smiled and mileena gladly returned.

the smaller girl stared at billie in wonder. when had the girl grown so wise? when was she so convincing? the thought of telling her father about the events of her mothers death was now on her mind.

she had nothing to prove but she felt like she did. she felt there was a distant competition, she just didn't know with who or why.

she kissed billies cheek, the moon shining through the gasps of her lips. it was always the moon, it longed for them.

or maybe it admired their love. the moon was beautiful but alone. isolated within the consuming time of vast dark space. a feeling the pair were much too familiar with in different time periods of their life.

"you're wonderful, you know that?" no one had ever given her advice of the sort. the only advice was from zara and her slogan was, 'get the bag and hit the dash.'

quite humorous considering she followed that rule like it was law.

"of course i am." billie smirked, hovering over mileena before peppering kisses all over her face.

"do i win an award for being the most wonderful person on earth?" billie rose her eye brows, pressing her lips against mileenas.

"what kind of prize do you want?" mileena pushed billie away, interested to see where it was going.

"what options are there?"

"i don't know," mileena shrugged and glanced away for a moment before directing her sight back to billie. "is there anything in particular you want?"

billie nodded her mind in a trance. "i want.."

"head." mileena finished, a teasing smile on her face.

"so what you're a mind reader now? is that some shit that mileena character can do? i know she bites, you do that too." billie laughed loudly.

"i don't bite." mileena rolled her eyes. billie smacked her teeth, a look on her face that said, 'really?'

"i still have the bite mark on my shoulder, don't worry though i like that shit. i like it when you leave marks on my body. shit is a work of art." she smirked before slowly kissing the girl under her.

"you're a freak." mileena mumbled.

"yea? and what does that make you? you like to whisper dirty shit in my ear when i'm fucking you. im also aware you have a praise kink."

"you have a choking kink." mileena defended.

"you have a degrading kink." billie challenged.

"you have a blood kink."

"don't you have a knife kink?" billie smirked to which mileena blushed at.

"you have a-a.." the smaller girl sighed in defeat declaring billie had won.

"how could you possibly know that."