ch 27

Next day :

Hyunjin woke up from sleep  while streching his hands when he  look beside him but to his luck his wifey was not beside him . he hear noise from washroom , he sigh knowing that felix is in washroom .

After 10 minutes later Felix came while  limping from washroom and saw his husband laying on the bed while looking at him and smiling .

He blush when he remember yesterday  night events ,hyunjin get up from bed nad hug felix waist while kissing his neck softly making felix softly moan .

Hyunjin smirk at younger ,but he knew that felix  is sore from yesterday ,so he didn't do anything wih him .

" Bub ...are you okay ? " he asked while rubbing youngers  waist softly .younger just nod his head and smile at elder .

this is the most favourite part of hyunjin , he likes to crease youngers waist so much .

" Hubby go and freshen up , I'll make breakfast for us " Felix said and kiss hyunjins cheek and went away while blushing .hyunjin was standing in his position and grinning like a crazy person because his wifey kiss him .then he also went for freshen up .

( lmao 🤣 don't why I'm laughing like crazy imagining hyunjin grinning like crazy🤣🤣🤣 ...sry lets start )

Felix start making breakfast for his husband and himself suddenly he get message from I.N that he is coming to their home .

After making breakfast ,hyunjin also came downstair and smile at younger

" Hubby come " felix said and hyunjin sat
On chair , felix give him  breakfast while he also sit beside him .

Hyunjin start eating ,he notice that younger is not eating

" Bub ...why are you not eating?  " hyunjin asked

" Oh...hubby inni is also coming here , so I'm waiting for him " felix said

"    So you are waiting for him.. hu   ?
You know i dont want to get jealous of my brother " hyunjin said while sulking .
He became jealous that his wifey is waiting for his brother .

" Hubby you don't have to be jealous , in I is like big brother to me and so I'm for him "  felix show him his famous sunshine smile  hyunjin cooed at his cuteness and kiss his lips .

" Hyung  lixxiie..." I.N shout out of nowhere  and saw hyunlix  kissing each other

" .oh ...sorry sorry i don't want to disturb you both "  I.N said and start laughing when he saw felix blushing face and his brothers irritating face .

"  inni  come and eat  "  felix said  and I.N also start eating then threw of them went to college .

After reaching college , they went out from the car hyunjin came first

All students start looking at them and start to talking about  them  making felix uncomfortable . but he felt someone pulled him closer by his waist he look up , hyunjin was staring at him and start creasing his waist softly

" Don't be nervous bub ... I'm here with you "  hyunjin said softly

" ALL OF YOU , I HAVE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR YOU ....This boy his here is not Han yongbok  , he is HWANG YONGBOK , MY WIFE   ". Felix was looking at him with shock and he can hear all the gasping sound from crowd . and some people were happy that hyunjin reveal their relationship who was hyunjins friend , felix friends  , I.N and Han .and some was jealous of hyunlix because some ahd crush on hyunjin and some had crush on Felix .

" Bub.. go to your class with inni ok ? " hyunjin said to felix who nod and went to his class with I.N

" AND DON'T EVEN TRY TO TOUCH HIM , OR I'LL SHOW YOU  HELL , AND YOU ALL KNOW  THAT I'M REALLY POSSESSIVE " hyunjin was calm but his voice can give you chills .they all nod their head ,  hyunjin went away to his class .

In Felix class :

All the students were looking at him  which make him uncomfortable . beomgyu and soon in also notice

" Yahhh.....why all are you looking at him , do your work , bitches "  beomgyu huffed and sit on his chair while fanning his face with his hands dramatically  make felix and soobin giggle

" You are really drama queen beom " soobin in said  and beomgyu just roll his eyes .

Yah ...baby you know he warn everyone

" Don't try to touch him or I'll show you hell , you all know that I'm really  possessive "  beomgyu start mimicking hyunjins voice . soon in start laughing and felix was blushing

" Yah...really I'm not joking " beomgyu pout

" I know bro , i was also there "   soobin  said

"  By the way lixxie ,  did mosquito bite you?  , you have mark on your neck, you know ?  "  soon in said while smirking at felix who immediately cover his neck from his hand

" Yeah ..and mosquito's name is HWANG HYUNJIN "  beomgyu laugh making felix like tomato

" Beomi stop  " Felix whine with his blushing face.

" Ok ok , we're not teasing you now " soobin said .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.( bye guys🥟🐥🐥🥟🥟🥟 )