ch 20

In the class:

Felix eyes were red because of crying.

" Baby ,it's ok , that bitch was jealous of you because she can't even go near to Hyunjin , don't take her seriously " beomgyu said, he can't see his friend like this

Lixxie what was that  ? I mean how you ended up with him ? " Soobin asked felix.

" Yeah ..how you both ended up here together in same car? "  Beomgyu also asked ,because he was confused. They knows that they have something between them, but what ?

Felix was silent , he didn't know how to start ,but he has to tell his friends about his realtionship with Hyunjin .

"Actually we bo-both liv-lived together "
Felix reply while shuttering.

Together ? Why ? How? Soobin asked

" He - he is m-my husband " felix said

Ok ..wait , WHAT!!!!! Both scream the same time .

" Lixxie , yo-you are say-saying that you both are married? " beomgyu asked in disbelief .

Hm beom please don't tell this to anyone

Felix said pleadingly

Don't worry lixxie ,trust us we're not going to tell anyone ok?" Soobin hugged him .

Then felix tell them his whole story , about marriage , about Hyunjin's behavior . Beomgyu was very angry after listening he was literally want to kill Hyunjin but felix tell him about change in Hyunjin behaviour .

" Baby tell me if he ever did anything wrong with you ,I'll kill him "  beomgyu said angrily while soobin and felix were laughing at him .

Ok ok I'll tell you , i only have you ,soobin
And inni to share my worries "  felix said while giggling .

Hey  ...he is the one  who was with Hyunjin oppa right ? One girl said while eyeing felix .

I'm better than him , he definitely seduced Hyunjin oppa ,slut " other girl  said  with jealousy.

( i literally hate slut and whore word seriously 😣)

" I'll kill this bitch , jealous bitch , I'll broke her teath "  beomgyu start going towards that girl

" Forget it beom , i don't want to involve in this " felix said while holding beomgyu's hand .

" He is really slut that's why he is stoping you " that girl smirking at them

" You I'll really break your mouth if you spit any shit from your mouth, you think we didn't know that Hyunjin didn't even look at ,out that's why you are jealous  "
This time soobin said seriously ,he had enough from that  jealous bitches talk ,he was silent from the starting because of felix , because felix said he don't want any type of drama .

" You ! Let's go " the girl said because she was embarrassed

" Why you're stoping us felix they have to learn their lesson , i have to tell  I.N now about this   " beomgyu lightly shout because he was angry .

" Please don't tell him " felix said him with teary eyes .

" You think he didn't know about this  , this news literally spread in whole college lixxie " soobin said softly ,he knows that younger is already in bad condition.

Beom  call down , he want us  to support him now and you are shouting at him "
Soobin whisper at beomgyu who was now regretting at his actions.

" Baby sorry , i shouldn't yell at you , We're worried for you "  beomgyu said

I know beomie you don't be sorry , that's not your fault , it's all my fault ,i shouldn't have  come  with him in college
Felix  in cracking voice

" Stop blaming yourself lixxie  , this is not your fault " soobin feeling bad for younger

In cafeteria :

Felix can feel all the stares at him , he start feeling uncomfortable from all the gazes  suddenly he felt someone's hand on his waist ,he flinched from sudden feeling ,he look back  and that was Hyunjin who was helding his waist .

WHAT ARE YOU ALL  LOOKING AT !! Hyunjin shout while his hand pulling felix closer to him
Don't dare to look at him ,  got it ? Hyunjin said calmly but his voice made them all numb .

" I said  ,  DON'T DARE TO LOOK AT HIM ! ,GOT IT !! He yelled

" Yes "
They all said while trembling, they can't handle his anger ,they all knew that he became beast when he is angry

Then he look at down at small figure in his hold ,who was trembling . He sigh ,he knows he made younger afraid of him again .

" You ok ? "  he asked softly to felix who just nodded and move away from him ,and went with his friends .

" Lixxie , are you OK! " soobin asked him

" I want hyungie" he whisper softly while his lips were trembling

" Baby " he heard his brother voice , he can saw that  his brother  was Huffing like he came here while running .

" Hyungie " he start crying silently in han's embrace

" Let's go from here baby "  han softly whisper

" I'm taking him with me " he informed both beomgyu and soobin , they both nod.

While Hyunjin was looking at him with sad eyes , he know this is because of him , now this is time to make everything  right .

" Bro , what's going on , tell us now "
Yeonjun and taehyun  asked him

" We're married  " Hyunjin said slowly .

" Don't joke around Hyunjin " taehyun said

" I'm not joking taehyun , I'm serious we are married  " Hyunjin reply

" When " yeonjun asked

" 2 month ago "  Hyunjin said

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bye "🥟🐣🍁