𝟢𝟢𝟥 - 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝖾𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾

Start from the beginning

'Mother...Father...They have wings?' Some have white wings like angels while the others have black wings like demons. 'Just like how I read in those books!' All the people who were present in the room, kneeled before me and my sisters.

"Congratulations on your coming of age, young ladies." The servants wishes us. Mother and father came to us. They also had wings. "As you can see. We aren't actually humans." Father said. "Humans call us Angle and Demon." Mother said.

I almost thought this was all a dream. But seeing my sisters by my side, it seemed I could accept this new reality more easily. "Why did you hide it all this time and only tell us now?" Roshni ask. "This is all for your safety." Father replies.

"What do you mean?" Drishti ask. "You are a person of mixed angle and demon blood. Like in the fairytale...your biological mother is an angle and your biological father is a demon. You are their daughters." Father explained.

"Then...did they leave us with you?" Roshni ask on which father nodded. "I'm but an emissary from your real father." He replies. "And I'm also an emissary from your real mother" Mother said.

"We were asked to take care of the three of you until you come of age and recieve an invitation to the magic academy. And since the letter has finally arrived, our task has ended. Now we have to go back to our respective worlds." Father said.

"Then where are our real parents? Are they alright? Did they forget about us?" Mom fell silent at my question. "It's not that they don't want to see you. But, they can't. They left you because they wanted to protect you. They wanted you all to live a normal human life until you reach adulthood."

Mother said. All kinds of thoughts went through my head at that moment. But after a while, I realised there's no point dwelling on what happened. 'The fact that my real parents never met me will never change!' I, Roshni and Drishti looked at each other then at mother and father one by one.

"Okay. We understand." The three of us said together. "We won't dig deeper if you couldn't tell us." Roshni said. "After all, our current family is worth more than the parents we never met." Drishti said. After hearing us, everyone smiles in relief.

"My strong angels." Mother said with a smile. I looked at the letter in my hand again. Now I understand why we got this invitation. "Actually, what is Celestia Academy?" I ask. Mother and father were looking at Rehan now. He smiled at us and said.

"After this, you have to study at a magic academy for a year." When I saw Rehan, I realised something. He didn't had any wings. 'Why aren't you an Angle or a Demon?' I thought to myself starring at him and as if he read my mind, he replied.

"I'm one of the teachers of that magic academy. My job is to guide the three of you, an angel, a demon and a half blood. I want to make sure you all live a normal life before entering the academy." "Wait a minute! What did you say? An angel, a demon and a half blood? What do you mean by that?"

Drishti ask. "It was hard at first but now we know that one of you is an angel, one is a demon and one is half blood." Rehan answered. "What am I, can you tell me?" Roshni ask excitedly. "Not so fast. You'll know soon once you enter the academy."

Rehan replied with a teasing smile. "I'm not sure. Do we really have to go to this academy?" I ask. "Two of you are angle and demon. There won't be much problem but, half-blood childrens often experience instability in their powers. If this continues, they can harm other people. So they must learn to control their powers under the academy's supervision. At the end of the study period, you can choose your life path as an angle, demon or human."