(Five): The Windblume festival

"Heeeeeere we are."

"Xingqiu, where are we?"

"Come on, don't tell me this isn't the perfect place to confess! There are even lots of beautiful flowers!"

We were on top of one of the mountains near the Harbour, the tallest one. We were next to a bunch of qingxin.

"Huh? Confess what?"

''Confess your love to Hu Tao!"

"Eh? I don't... I already told you, we don't know each other enough. Besides, I think she likes silk flowers better."

"Well, then let's come back here in two weeks!"

"Yeah, whatever, I already told you, I don't like her in that way"

"We'll see if you still don't in two weeks from now, in that case, I'll leave you alone."

<~>
The two weeks passed incredibly quickly. Hu Tao basically became a member of the family and there weren't any other "accidents" like the one of that morning.

*Yaaawn*

"Good morning, sleepyhead."

"Hu Tao?"

"Yeah, did you forget I have to live with you until they build my home back again?"

"No, I was just surprised at the fact that you're cooking, I didn't even know you could."

"Hey! Who did you take me for? I lived alone for a full year at this point, of course I know how to cook!"

"Well, let's taste this..."

You took a bite out of the food that she prepared, the tension was clearly visible in her eyes.

"Mmmh, yeah, I approve. This stuff is really good."

"You're serious?! Yay! Thanks a lot!"

"Anyways, I heard the windblume festival just started, we should go!"

"Oooh, you want to give me a windblume?~"

"Yeah."

*Blush*

"Wha-"

"Hm? Did I say something bad?"

"Nothing... I just..."

"Windblumes do not actually exist as a flower, every person has his own windblume, that they give to the persons that are dearest to them"

"Well, then I want to give you a windblume too!"

"Perfect, let's go to Mondstadt! Oh wait, what about your job?"

"Zhongli can handle a few days as the acting director. Anyways, can you help me with my luggage?"

"Ooook... Yanfei!? Have you already prepared everything for the trip?"

"Yeah! Don't worry!"

~

In Mondstadt...