(One): Late to lunch

*knock knock*

I woke up because of an incessant knocking on the door.

"Ugh... Who's knocking at..."

I looked at the clock

"5 In the morning? Hm, i guess it's not that weird... Yan? Can you go open?"

No response...

"Yan? Are you there?"

The silence forced me to get out of bed and notice that my sister wasn't in our room.

"Maybe she already went to open the door?"

*Knock knock*

"I guess not. Maybe she's working? Already? Or maybe she's just in the bathroom."

As i started going towards the door, the knocking started becoming faster

*Knockknockknockknock*

"Ugh... Who's there?"

Silence.

I opened the door

*Creak*

On the other side, there was nobody.

"Seriously? A pr-"

"Boo!"

Yanfei came out from behind the corner

"Heh, You're too cute to scare anyone, ya' know?"

"What?! mphf... Do you lack the ability to be scared or something like that? It's unfair!" She pouted

"There, there, what would you think of your big brother if He just got scared easily like that?"

"Stop calling yourself my big brother, we're the same age. Also, it's not fair! I even took lessons from Hu Tao this time!"

"Wansheng funeral parlor's director? I didn't know you two were friends."

"Yup! Everyone calls her weird, but it probably is only because of her job. You know, her humor is almost as dark as yours."

"(Well, she does seem like someone I'd enjoy talking to...)"

"Ok, but now come inside, I'll prepare breakfast. Also, please, wear something above your top. You're going to get both a cold and unwanted attention from creeps."

I have to admit I don't like it when Yanyan dresses like this, I'm trying not to be an overprotective brother, but I just don't want anything bad to happen to her.

"Heh, I would like to see them try to do anything, I could put them in jail in 2 seconds"

"That is indeed true, but you can't put the cold in jail, and I sure can't beat it up, so I'd suggest you still wear something."

"Fine..."

"So? What am I going to prepare for little princess Yanfei?"

"Tofu."

"We ate tofu yesterday, be more creative."

"Nah, I just want tofu."

"Ugh, Fine, One portion of tofu for Yanyan."

"What are you going to eat?"

"Probably nothing, Hilichurls are getting closer each day and I still have to destroy..." I started mentally counting all the camps "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10... 17 camps."

"How many?! And you're just going to go and fight them with an empty stomach?"

"Nah, it's way under my daily record"