Prologue

This one's for you virgoelite ♥️

Maybe it's the distance and that they once again have to break their two-week rule? Maybe it has to do with that it's one in the morning and they have both played a show and are exhausted? Or maybe it's that Harry is acting like a fucking brat? That's at least Louis' reason for scream arguing with his boyfriend over the phone in the middle of the night. Harry has his reasons too. Louis is so damn clueless!

They don't exactly know how the fight starts or even why? All they know at that moment is that they're angry at each other for the silliest reasons.

"Oh, yeah? You can't even pick up after yourself! You're a slob, Louis!" Harry shouts.

"Well, excuse me for not wanting to do fucking domestic shit when I have a little time off. You're such a fucking twat, Harry! Look at me, I'm Harry Styles." Louis mocks him.

"You have no idea what it takes to be me. You wouldn't last a day in my shoes!" Harry growls.

"Yeah? You couldn't handle being me either!" Louis shouts back.

A loud bang knocks them off their feet at the same time. Their phones fly out of their hands and they land on their backs in their hotel rooms in different countries and they both pass out.