Snakes

-Night pov-
"Everyone. To Jamanaki village, the serpentine have been released!" Wu yelled.

"The serpentine aren't there, it's just some kid-!" Jay yelled.

"Go. Now!" Wu yelled as the ninja ran, I stopped (y/n) before she got to her dragon.

Holding her wrist I asked her if I could come, she sighed and agreed. We went on her dragon there, while Wu stayed in the temple. When we got there I saw hypnobrai.

"Don't look in there eyes, especially when their tails shake." I whisper to her as I disappear into the shadows. I eventually find Lloyd. "Lloyd, what did you do?" I question him.

"I uhh, I'm getting revenge on the ninja? What happened to your arm?!" He said looking at my arm.

"Uhh, powers-?" I told him shrugging. I bend down and put my hand on his shoulder. "Listen snakes aren't able to be trusted, we can take them back to where they came from." I whispered to him.

He pushed my up, "And you need to keep yourself more safe! Have you realized how many times you've gotten your arm wrapped like that?!" He screamed at me. I stepped back.

"Please...be more careful." He told me with a sad look on his face.

"Listen, explore a bit more if you want, but please stay safe.." I told him, as the ninja came. He stepped back, as the ninja stopped him before they made him retreat. He ran with a wheelbarrow full of candy, before being stopped by the robotic looking ninja. I sighed as he ran off. 'Do it, trip him.' A voice said in my head, I shook my head before walking away with the ninja. I went with (y/n) back to the monastery.

"Hey uh, do you guys mind if I stay with you?" I asked the ninja, where (y/n) said she didn't mind immediately. The others came after, I heard a few teasing her after I went to my new room I guess.

-(y/n) pov-

"Jeez, you responded quickly!" Kai and Cole teased me. I crossed my arms.

"I get a say in this, I've lived here longer than you!" I yelled at them.

We continued fighting before she came out.

"Wu said it's time for dinner! Come on!" Night yelled at us, and waited till we all came in to lock the door. After dinner, the boys went to play games, while Night went out to 'train'. I went out with her.

"Wanna come with me real quick? I need to visit someone in the forest." She told me, before walking out of our home. Then we walked to a forest, near the bottom of the steps.

"Come here! Come out baby!" She yelled, as a dragon came out. A black dragon, with some streaks of grey, which led us deeper into the forest. She fed him, and introduced us.

"This is my dragon, Sora. I met him when he was a baby!" She told me while petting him.

"Cool, why doesn't he come up with us?" I asked her.

"He is a bit nervous of other dragons, but he might try to introduce himself to them!" I was told. Before she waved goodbye to him and we went back to the monastery. We talked a bit before we got there, and when we got there. We were seen by the other ninja, we just paused. Before the guys laughed at us for like hours, because I was blushing, embarrassed about stuff.

We slipped away when they were distracted.

"Sorry about that, are you okay-?" She asked.

"Yea-yeah-" I said before telling her bye and running back to yell at them.

Eventually we all went to our rooms, and fell asleep. Although, I heard noises from the training area.

———————————————
Word count;635
Lol, I'm liking this story-