CHAPTER 1 - My Backstory

A/n

Hello madlang people! yes I am a Filipino, and friendly reminder, please do share this story. I am currently in 3rd place on iamnumberfour stories and thank you again! - Justine☻

A long time ago, there was a universe called Bloxyverse. It was home to one of the 100+ planets inside of it. That one planet was called Evade. It was the home of creatures called Nextbots that hunted down people in different places. This is our story.

My name is Ether, my mom was a cat and my dad were a demon. Well... I am half demon, with magic of course! Although I don't use it much. Remember, I can fly as well.

It all started when I was 6 years old. My dad came home looking worried and tired. He said: "We need to go. There are monsters and it's all over the news." I wondered what he meant by monsters. But as I got older, I understand it more. My mom started panicking and it was chaos all over the house.

Our house maid started packing her stuff and started screaming when she saw the news. My little sister, Zythia who is 5 years old, was hiding behind the couch. And the only thing I was doing was staring out the window. It was chaos out there too.

People running, Nextbots chasing them, Houses exploding, and I saw a person that drank a cola and disappeared into the forest running.

The front door exploded and I was thrown onto the couch. My sister saw me and slowly shimmied towards me. I was behind it and heard a noise. It sounded like one of the memes I heard previously. And when I took a small look outside, my parents were bleeding, on the ground. My sister started crying and both of us ran towards them and my dad said to both of us to run but we couldn't.

I can't just leave them here. They're our parents.

But dad convinced us. The last word he said was to run. We ran as fast as our legs could go. We reached the mouth of the forest and ran one direction.

Fast forward to 10 years from before. I'm already 16 and Zythia is 15. We never heard from our parents again. Now, we are staying in a place called 'Desert Bus: Safehouse'. North of the globe. Me and Zythia arrived a few hours after the attack. We were tired, hungry and thirsty. When we entered, another kid was inside. He said his name was, Haru. We stayed there for 8 years. The last few years we would travel to other places and stay there for months and then come back. Well, we weren't at base right now.

Hello again, I have suggestions for chapter 6. I have a copy of all the chapters in between. I will wait for your suggestions maybe... after im done with the chapters? Maybe... welp see you - Justine☻