part -03🖤

"I'll wear your name in my heart forever "

The night came soon...

His pov

She said  we can meet on 15 th March, anddddddd nowww I would be the happiest person on earth!! I feel very very very happy.

I waited more than months to hear that word and the wait is over...I also picked what shirt I'm going to wear on that day! Happy happyyyy!!!! 

Nothing can make me happy than her. Her single word can Make me happy , her single smile can put smile in my face too.

She made me angry many times but she also made me to smile for no reason. She guided me and she just brought the magic in my life. 

She made me to feel precious...her precious. She always gave the best feeling to me..my guardian angel, my happiness.

I will open my heart to you charu ma! Whatever your reply i will respect your feelings, atleast I will be your friend forever charu :)

Charu went to classes and hectic in duty and i went to college, the day passed without texting and talking to each other! Next day arrived and still she is busy and no text from her!

I texted nono literally spammed her WhatsApp Instagram telegram and text message, tried to call her many many times..no reply from her side! I straightly called to her ward and first time they answered my call saying she is busy and the second time didn't even got a reply they ended my call every single time without even attending! It literally broke my heart! My heart started to race in fear, i don't know how to contact her.

Didn't she like me?! My heart ached, i don't know what mistake I done....she would have punished me hard but avoiding like this making me break,she is not even sparing a glance! Not even a single text or a call! Why God playing games in my life! Please chaaru attend my call. I'm waiting for you...!

It's MARCH 14th and every of his message were seen by charu..but left in seen! He again tried calling her but she didn't pick his call! His body shivered to the core he is not able to process anything,just out of everything......he became subconscious and felt numb.

It's 10 Pm in the night of 14th March,

Charu : Tomorrow 10 Am in the morning meet me @xyz place!

He saw the message within minutes and he couldn't control his emotions...he is feeling happy sad and furious at the same time! He didn't asked anything..just replied with the Hmm!

The night went with sobbing and crying of each other!

Fear of losing favourite person made them more to cry.

As our feelings for our favorite person grow stronger so does the fear of losing them, they both needed each other to hear their sobs. Let's see what happens further.

Charu pov

I felt sharp pain in my chest and I couldn't help with that..... somehow managed within myself! I don't want my parent's to suffer more because of me! They did lots of things to me! I don't want to make them sad.

I just controlled the pain swallowing the tablets.

She slept without knowing herself, her mom and dad came to her room with food and slowly called her name she woke up with a thud.