Chapter 10

As I call David, Mr Dark, I express my frustration over the situation with my car being towed unjustly and the exorbitant fees demanded by the towing company. I ask David if he could call the company and help me understand the charges, given his expertise in the field. I appreciate his willingness to assist me.

While waiting for David's response, my mind begins to wander, I ruminate my revenge against the cop and the bitches. I'm going to take him down for corruption and if he gets away with it, I'll kill him, he's nothing, but first he will suffer. I'm going to work him the old-fashioned way, like in Iraq, I will be creative. He doesn't realize he just invoked his worst nightmare by pissing me off. If he thinks I'm a lobotomized and botoxed Barbie doll, he will quickly realize his mistake. The guys should stop staring at the body and look under the hood, under mine, the horses have been eaten by a lioness and she's hungry.

It's remarkable how swiftly things can progress when you have the right connections. David calls me back shortly after, informing me that my car will be delivered to the garage within an hour, free of charge, as it was indeed a misunderstanding involving the police. I decide not to involve Sarah Lee, as I don't want her near the potentially volatile situation at the garage. Instead, I come up with various excuses and send her on a shopping errand to the supermarket.

Arriving at the garage by taxi, I feel a surge of satisfaction as one of the women involved in the altercation tries to draw attention by flaunting herself provocatively. However, the onlookers' gaze quickly shifts to me as I step out of the taxi and approach David and my recovered car.

"Hello, Elizabeth," David greets me with a smile. "Here it is, fully recovered and free of charge. So, tell me, what happened to you?"

I take a deep breath, ready to share the details of the assault. I mention that I suspect the police officer may be involved with the prostitutes or be receiving favors from them in exchange for his leniency. I express my intention to file a complaint against both the officer and the assailants but explain that, for the time being, I need to focus on recovering and resting due to the exhaustion caused by the medication I've been taking.

David offers to accompany me home, which seems to annoy the other woman present. However, before I can respond, the woman named Crystal steps forward and suggests that she can take me home instead, citing female solidarity and the opportunity for us to get to know each other. I decide to accept Crystal's offer. As I drive away, she quickly catches up with me and confronts me.

"Haven't you figured it out yet, bitch? You don't approach the MC!" she taunts.

Without hesitation, I strike back, landing a powerful blow with the back of my hand and my knuckles. Crystal crumples, blood streaming from her nose onto my seat. I threaten her, promising that she and her accomplices will regret attacking me. Her panic grows as I reveal my plans to take care of the corrupt police officer as well.

Ignoring her pleas, I drive at high speed towards an isolated area, causing her to panic further. Eventually, I find a suitable location, brake abruptly, and turn off the engine. I retrieve the keys and exit the car, approaching Crystal's door as she desperately clings to the handle.

"Terminus, get down, bitch, we need to talk. Your answers will determine what happens to you," I assert.

Fearful but compliant, Crystal exits the vehicle, still clinging to the hope of escaping. Due to my physical limitations, I know I can't forcefully remove her without risking injury to myself.

"Let's talk. I need responses," I reiterate.

"What do you want to know?" Crystal asks, her panic evident.

"I want to know if you're involved in drug dealing," I inquire.

Crystal bursts into laughter, looking at me incredulously.

"Are you a cop?" she scoffs.

"No, not at all. I just want to know what I'm getting into. David is attractive, but I don't want to be involved with a drug dealer," I explain.

"Don't delude yourself. David just wants to fuck you because you're attractive, but you won't be of any significance in his life. And my dear, I do indeed deal drugs regularly," Crystal admits.

Curious, I press for details, asking who her customers are and if she supplies drugs to schools or children.

"Who do you take me for? I would never sell to children. I primarily deliver to the army base," Crystal reveals.

I listen as Crystal continues to talk, recording our conversation on my phone to gather evidence. Once she finishes sharing information about her drug dealing, I thank her with a smile before delivering a punch that knocks her unconscious. I proceed to tie her up, using torn pieces of her skirt as restraints, and gag her to prevent any further communication.

I contact my superior, Martin, and explain the situation, including the confirmation of Crystal's drug dealing activities. Martin seems displeased with the news and provides instructions for me to get someone we trust to take care of Crystal. We discuss logistics, including the need for an unmarked prisoner transport van, and coordinate our actions. I also inform Martin about the corrupt police officer I've encountered and mention that I will handle him separately.

As I wait in the car with Crystal, she regains consciousness and begins to glare at me while attempting to insult me, hindered by the gag. I exit the vehicle, telling her to calm down, but she persists in her anger, even trying to kick me with her bound legs. I slap her, and when her rage escalates, I deliver another, slightly stronger slap, finally subduing her. I return to my seat, prepared to wait.

Soon, I spot a car approaching, and my colleague from NCIS steps out, approaching me to shake my hand. He opens his trunk, revealing two sun visors adorned with Disney Princesses and secures them to the windows, making it difficult to see inside the car. Crystal starts to panic as she realizes she will be concealed. My colleague places her in the back seat, and she attempts to spread her legs in a futile attempt at gain attention.

"I had to cut her skirt to tie her up, so she might use it on you. Be careful, she might have STDs," I caution my colleague.

Ignoring her insults, my colleague smiles and reassures her, stating that he is gay and uninterested in the advances of a bad cod. Crystal now focuses her glare on him, but as she turns her head to look at me, I can see the fear in her eyes. She is unaware of our identities and her destination.

Wishing my colleague a safe trip, I shake his hand before returning to my car and driving away. I'm relieved to head home, exhausted, hungry, and in need of my medication.

After taking a refreshing shower, I indulge in the meal prepared by Sarah Lee. As I eat, my phone rings, displaying an unknown number. Knowing that only a few people have this number, I answer cautiously.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Elizabeth, this is David," a familiar voice greets me.

"Good evening," I respond.

"I'm looking for Crystal. Is she still with you?" David asks.

"Oh no, she had a little mishap and got some blood on my seat. She insisted that I drop her off to buy protection. She asked me to leave, assuring me that she would return by taxi. She was quite insistent, so I followed her instructions," I explain.

"She certainly knows how to persuade. Where did you leave her?" David inquires.

"I dropped her off at the pharmacy, which is... um... it was two streets before the supercenter, on the right side, next to a hair salon and a nail shop. I'm sorry, I don't know the street names. Oh, and there's an armory across the street. That's all I can recall. I saw some restaurants too, but I can't remember their names, definitely not fast food places," I reply.

"That's already quite helpful information. Come to the garage tomorrow, and the guys will clean up the blood," David suggests.

"I've already shampooed the seat, and it's drying. Thank you, David. She might have gone to see some friends. I'm sure she won't be long. Good evening," I say, ending the conversation.

I check the time on my phone, realizing Crystal must be in Georgia by now, probably confused about her whereabouts and the person who has taken her. I can't help but think, If you see your bitch again, Razor, she'll be handcuffed and in Texas.