chapter 5💎

Hey lovely readers here iam with an amazing update enjoy this part too and give ur support for me.
🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Morning

Rathods mansion

All came down for breakfast. All are having breakfast. Today ansh's face is glowing.

Rishi: what happened bro . Your face is glowing Today?

Ansh came to senses.

Ansh: seriously rishi always why u  are back of me . Don't you have saavi?

Now rishi's face brighten up.

Chaitali: oho u both will never change.

Just then ruby entered. All are coming near couches.

Just then ruby hugged ansh tightly pressing her body to his.

Sharma's entered at the sametime. Pia saw ruby hugging ansh. She had tears in her eyes. Ansh saw pia sobbing silently.  He came out of ruby's grip.

Ansh: ruby what are you doing?

Ruby: ansh baby what's wrong with you.? Ohh sorry u hate hugs ,u like only kisses right.

Pia broken down by that. Saavi is with her trying to control her. Ansh's heart pinched seeing her like that.

Vedashree: ruby I think you don't know this?

Ruby: what is that aunty?

Ansh: I'm going to marry.

Ruby shocked hearing it.

Ruby: what are u saying ansh?

Ansh: u heard me correct.  I'm going to marry.

Ruby: with whom?

Ansh went near pia and kept his hand on her waist.  Pia opened her eyes and saw ansh beside her. Her eyes says what she felt when ruby hugged ansh.  Ansh assured her that he is always hers.

Ansh took pia near ruby.

Ansh: ruby meet my to be wife pia. (To pia ) pia meet my friend ruby.

Pia: hi ruby.

Ruby:( angrily) hello.

Ruby excuse her self and went from there . All took a relief breath.

Ansh: mom can I take pia with me sometime.?

Divya: OK but where u will take. Don't make me grand ma before marriage.

Pia blushed hard. All laughed.

Ansh: That depends on your so called husband.

Nishant: what  I have done.

Ansh: if u handover your company soon then everything  will go slow . But u not cooperating to me. Then your daughter will give me another one.

Nishant: agh y u always behind my company.

Vedashree:ansh.

Ansh:ok fine. I'll stop it.

Nishant: ok u can take her with u . But take care of her.

Ansh: fine .

Piansh moved to car. Ansh sat on driver sit. Pia sat beside him.

Ansh took pia to his special guest house. To which he never allowed anyone. Pia is the first person to visit that place.

After reaching there pia is mesmerized by the beauty of that place.

Pia: this place is beautiful.

Ansh: not more than u.

Pia gave a smile to him.

Ansh: pia don't make me lose my control by giving me smile. I'm not responsible for the consequences that u will face with me.

Pia blushed to this. Ansh moved closer to her . Pia took back steps. Soon pia hitted wall , ansh blocked her between him and wall. Pia closed her eyes seeing ansh close to her.

Ansh: pia open your eyes.

Pia slowly opened her eyes. Piansh had a cute eyelock. Ansh removes hair stands from her face.

Ansh:  I can't wait until our marriage baby.

Pia : Ansh.

Ansh lost his control. He sealed her lips with his. This slow kiss became a passionate one. After sometime ansh released her from the kiss. Pia blushed hard.

Pia: ansh please.

Ansh: what please pia.

Pia: ansh not now. This will be happen after our marriage.

Ansh: won't u trust me.

Pia: no not like that I trust u but I want to be in your arms after our marriage.

Ansh smiled.

Ansh: baby I'm just joking.

Pia smiled . Later ansh showed her the whole place. They spent some quality time with each other.

Later It became evening. Ansh took pia to rathod mansion. All are happy seeing both of then close to each other.

After dinner. It's time for sharma's to leave. But ansh don't wanna leave pia.

But he know soon pia will ne with him.

All went to their respective rooms and slept. Our lovely couple too slept buy with the thoughts of others.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

So this is the chapter 5 .

Note: guys I'll be very busy with my exams so I'll be so want late to update. Kindly forgive ur sweet writer

Vote

Comment

See u guys soon