The Sea King and the Ballerina, Bon-chan!

Start from the beginning

"Thank you! This looks yummy!" Saki carefully balances hers, making sure to not spill one drop. She takes a sip. "This is delicious, Sanji-san!"

Nami elbows her.

"I-I mean Sanji!"

Said man twirls happily, a pink heart in his visible eye.

"Thank you, Sanji," Vivi smiles.

"You're welcome~!!!" Sanji swoons.

"Oi, Ero Cook! Where's my drink?"

An irk mark forms on the chef's forehead and he jabs his thumb in the direction of the kitchen. "Yours is in the kitchen. Get it yourself, marimo."

"You swirly eyebrow!" Zoro growls.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Sanji snarls.

They butt heads, irk marks on both their foreheads, and electricity sparks between them.

"YOU HEARD ME DARTBROW!"

"DAMN MARIMO!"

"ERO COOK!"

"DIRECTIONALLY CHALLENGED SWORDSMAN!"

"PERV!"

"IDIOT!"

"DUMBASS COOK!"

"LOUSY SWORDSMAN!"

Saki leans towards Nami and whispers, "Is this normal?"

"Unfortunately. Sorry 'bout that." Nami apologises.

"It's all good. I'm used to it by now!"

"Ahh, I'm hungry," Luffy whines as his stomach begins to growl, as he and Usopp are forced to fish for food, courtesy of Sanji. "We can't seem to catch any fish, can we?"

Usopp snaps his head towards his captain. "Luffy! The reason we're not getting anything is 'cause you ate the bait! If we don't have any bait, we won't catch anything!"

"You ate it too!" Luffy shoots back.

"Well, only what was stuck to the lid..."

"Hm? You guys are hungry? I can get you food easily!" Saki strides over to Usopp and Luffy. "Just let me..." she climbs over the railing and everyone starts freaking out.

"AHH SAKI IS GOING OVERBOARD!!!"

"Guys, guys. I'm ok. Just watch," Saki reassures them. Holding onto the side of the Merry with one hand, she drops the rest of her body so her foot can come into contact with the water. She starts tapping the surface in a specific pattern. "Night Fury-kun~! Where are you? C'mon boy!" After that, she quickly climbs back onboard and holds onto the Merry with a tight grip.

Not even 27 seconds later the ship starts rocking violently. "Saki! What the hell did you do?!" Nami screams, panicked and holding onto the railing for dear life.

Saki just grins. "Trust me!"

Soon a huge shadow can be seen underwater. Right beneath the Merry. "Night Fury-kun~!"

The massive shadow emerges, water sliding down his body. The so-called 'Night Fury-kun' was a Sea King. A huge one. The Going Merry was as big as his nostrils. He was entirely black with curious green eyes.

Nami, Usopp, Karoo, and Chopper scream.

"IT'S GONNA EAT US WHOLE!!"

Vivi stares open-mouthed.

Sanji's cigarette falls from his mouth.

Zoro grips his katana.

And Luffy? Well, you wouldn't even be able to look at him, the sparkles surrounding him were that bright.