Evelyn watches as Falco makes his way over to her. Eren and Zeke gasp as they see Falco go for their sister.

"I'm all out of power to heal myself" Galliard says as he walks over to the two of them as Falco turns to look at him, "but I'm not dying for nothing. I saw my brother's memories. He fooled to military to make Reiner's lousy ass a warrior-- all to protect me. There's no denying it now, Reiner. I was always better than you" he says as Falco starts to run at him, "hey, Evelyn. Why did you save me back then? I'm your enemy so why? I called you everything but an ally, so why would you save someone who hated you so much and wanted you dead. Why do you have to be such a good person?".

"Wait, Falco! Galliard!" Evelyn yells as Falco grabs Galliard and eats him.

Reiner screams angrily as Reiner punches Eren, knocking him to the ground. Eren's eyes flash green as he hardens his entire body, Reiner's arm as well. Eren breaks through his nape as he runs towards Evelyn. Zeke gets out of his titan as well as he starts to crawl over to Evelyn.

"I'm glad you noticed too, Eren" Zeke says as he makes it to Evelyn and he pulls her into him, "imitating Pieck and pretending to be dead worked perfectly. We're so close!".

Reiner breaks free from Eren's hardening as he goes to grab Eren but he gets a Thunder Spear to his hand and head.

"Come on, Eren!" Evelyn and Zeke yell at their brother.

Eren looks to his side as he sees Gabi who uses the anti-titan rifle to take Eren's head straight off.

"Eren!" Evelyn yells as she manages to move and kicks off of Zeke as she holds her hand out to her brother.

--- the year of 853 ---

"Well, I just want to thank the two of you for meeting with me" Zeke says as he rests his back against the wall of the hospital, "my stance is exactly what Yelena told you. Do you support the Eldian euthanisation plan?".

"Four years ago, some of Dad's memories opened up to the two of us-" Eren says as he leans against the same wall as Zeke, "memories of when he slaughtered the wall's royal family. He crushed their little kids and smeared them like bugs. I felt it, too. If those kids lived, the royal family would retake the Founding titan. Bound by the vow of renouncing war, humanity within the walls would be doomed. Those kids dying is what let us live".

"I see. So you believe Father was right?" Zeke asks as Evelyn takes a seat on a bench nearby.

"No, he was wrong" Eren says as he looks down, "and I, the son that he raised, was wrong, too. If Eldians hadn't been born, this city-- these people wouldn't have to die in this plan of ours. There's been no greater salvation than never being born in this world".

"And Evelyn... what about you?" Zeke asks as he looks at her.

"I'm just sick of it all" Evelyn says as she looks down, "I'm sick of living in a world where my life is threatened every time I go anywhere. I just want to live my life with my family and my husband".

"You're married?" Zeke asks in shock.

"A year now. I love him. I don't want to lose him because of titans" Evelyn says as she looks at Zeke, "I let go of being a Restorationist when I lost my memories. I just want titans to be gone, even if that means never having children of my own".

As if I'd give up my future. I'm having children with Levi, even if it means I have to kill you both.

Evelyn says as she glares at her two brothers.

"I'll do it. I'll end the two thousand years of titan domination" Eren says as he looks at Zeke, "until then, I keep moving forward. Right, Brother?".

"Yeah. Yeah. Let's do it. The three of us together" Zeke says as he starts to tear up, "I wish I could shake your hand Eren, but it's best that we don't make contact just yet. So take this instead" he says as he throws Mr Ksaver's baseball to him, "Eren, we're going to save everyone".