Crazy girl.

I didi this on my laptop! Yay!! Back to the story!

Four's P.O.V

We meet up again to play truth or dare. We all sit in a circle, me and Tris close together.

We start the game. I find it boring, as they're all just saying truth or 'candor'. Tris is practically asleep. It's adorable.

I go to the kitchen, to get something to drink. Looking at the clock, I realise an hour has passed and I have done nothing but sit and stare at Tris, who was practically asleep, with her head in my lap, while I played with her hair.

I suddenly hear a load of cheering and a high pitched giggle. Jesus, who ever that is, they can't half scream.

Suddenly, Tris comes dashing in, eyes as wide as saucers. Hmm. Something's not right...

"Fourr! Please, please, please, please, please will you give me a piggybackkkk! PLEASE?"

I look at her suspiciously. They've done something to her...

"Okay, but only to the front room." I tell her.

She pouts, but clambers up onto my back anyways. This could blow our cover for the baby prank...

I slowly walk into the front room, Tris squealing with delight and saying "I feel like a giant!"

I put on my famous 'Angry face' and walk back to the circle.

Everyone is trying to look innocent, apart from Chris, who is looking sleepily concerned.

"What did you do to her, Zeke?"

"To whom, Four?" He replied.

"You know. Now, what did you do!?" I say, adding a slight bit of menace to the second sentence, showing that i meant business.

"Okay,okay I might have gave her a little bit of Amity peace syrum..."

Ohhh, I have the best idea...

"Do you have any idea what that could do to the baby!?"

All the colour from Zeke's face faded. He looked terrified. Obviously, he hadn't thought of the consequences...

DUN DUN DUN...

What's gonna happen? Hmmmm.

Anyway thanks guys! 1.77k is amazing!!

-Aurora :) 😋😘