𝟷𝟺. ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴄʀᴀᴤʜᴇʀ

Start from the beginning

"Shut up, Dave." Jack said standing up from his spot. "I'll just have to impress her and I'll worry about Sky later." He said with a smirk pulling his red hair back picking up a sword and making his way to Diaspro and Brandon.

Brandon was the first one to notice him and a frown was put on his face, Rick is the biggest playboy in the academy going out with girls in Alfea and once his was done with them and by that he means having sex he ends it. He knew Rick was bad news seeing how Rick's eyes land on Diaspro but he wasn't worried about her, she can take care of herself and knew she won't fall for Rick that easy but he was worried that Rick won't like being rejected or the word no.

Diaspro stretched herself with a smile and picks up a sword since she was going to go for a second round with Brandon, only this time they will use weapons but frowns when a throat clears behind her.

"Yes?" She asked turning around to see a specialist looking at her with a smirk, his green eyes having that glee that she didn't like. Diaspro could literally feel the smugness and ego from him, she saw his sword in hand.

"I was wondering if you like to practice with a new partner? Fill in for Brandon." He said and Diaspro frowns.

"First of all, I don't know you and..." She was cut off by the guys taking her hand and kissing the back of it. "Rick, pleasure to meet you Diaspro." Rick said and Diaspro pulls away with a glare.

"That's princess Diaspro to you, only my friends call me by name." She said and could see the irritation on his face but was mask with a calm smile. "And secondly, Brandon doesn't need anyone to fill his spot his fine."

Brandon gets up with a nod and looking at Rick. "You heard her, she's fine with me." He said and Rick gives him a look.

"Oh, so you dating a princess and think you all that but I see that having one princess isn't enough is it? Gold dig-." Rick gets cut off by Diaspro punching him right on the mouth knocking him down on the ground, she gets on top of him pulling his shirt up.

"I dare you to finish that sentence because if you do... you'll miss that tongue of yours." Diaspro whispers and Rick flinch feeling the sword she hand on his rib. "Let me remind you that him and his friends are my friends, anyone disrespecting them is also a disrespect to me." She said said and gets up pushing him away.

"Let's go, I had enough training for today." Diaspro said walking away, specialists all went back to do their own work after the whole argument happen.

"Told you it was a bad idea." Jack said coming behind his friend. "Shut up." Rick snapped cleaning the blood off his mouth.

A certain long black hair guy watched the who interaction with a smirk looking down at his art book, a picture of Diaspro holding a sword up with a look of determination while on top of the creature she fought in the attack last year behind her were left dead creatures in pieces.

____

"Hey everyone, welcome to Red Fountain. You all look radiant." Sky said with a smile as he and the group meet up with the Winx, Diaspro was beside him changing into her casual outfit which was a red dress reaching down her knees fallow by red heels.

"You got that right. We outshine all the other girls at Alfea." Stella said with a grin and Tune comes to her side. "Stella, Prince Sky is being very polite here. You could at least return the compliment." She said and Diaspro smiles seeing Zing and Glim flying their way to her to her her cheek.

"Miss you guys, too." Diaspro said.

"Sorry for the delay, Diaspro had to cool off before she kills Someone." Sky said holding a hand on her shoulder making the girls look at Diaspro. "Why? Did something happen?" Layla asked.