𝟢𝟢𝟤 - 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖨𝗇𝗏𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

Start from the beginning

Father finished his little speach and raised his glass of wine high. There was an energetic wave of cheers and the party started. After that, me and my sisters were busy greeting each guest one by one.

And as always Roshni rushed towards the food table while Pia disappeared in an empty silent corner. I made myself busy enjoying the party. Time skipped and the party reached its climax. Dance and music begin to play. Some of the guests started dancing to the music.

Suddenly a noble approached me. "Lady, would you give me the honor- OUCH!!!" Adi suddenly bumped into the man in front of me. "Sorry, didn't mean to." He gave an apologetic look at the noble and turned towards me.

"So, since you've no dancing partner...why don't you dance with me?" Adi held out his hand, all gentleman-like. "My pleasure, Master Adi." I replie holding his little hand. Adi led me to the center of the ball. We both started swinging to the melody.

"After this step left..." He whispered to himself. While dancing, Adi tried to remember his next footwork. His moment was awkward and stiff. But I thought it was cute. "After this, one step right."

I said, noticing his expressions. "I know. Rehan taught me yesterday." He replies with a slight hint of embarrassment. "Well look at you, all grown up." I said "That's what they say." He replied with a proud smile.

After one song concluded, now it was Rehan who came to me. "Would you give me the honor to dance with you, My Lady?" He ask carefully extending his hand towards me. "My pleasure." I replied and he led me towards the dance floor.

Unlike Adi, dancing with Rehan felt so natural. Our every moment was fluid. I could hear the nobles's praises from every side of the hall. "Nothing beats lady Drishti." One of the noble said. "I want to dance with her too." Another noble replies.

"My sister is really popular, isn't she." Rehan whispered. "We are the centre of attention thanks to your dancing." I reply. "I should've asked you to dance on the balcony." He said glancing sideways. I just laughed at what Rehan said. After a while, the event ended. The guests went home after enjoying tonight's party.

 The guests went home after enjoying tonight's party

Tonight was fun. I needed short break and to tidy up my appearance. After I was done, I joined my sisters who were on the balcony. "Luckily everything went well today." Drishti said. Pia and Drishti were standing beside the railing while I climbed and sit on it.

'The night sky look so beautiful tonight. Maybe because I'm in a good mood.' Suddenly, I felt something tugging at the hem of my dress. "What the-" my words stopped when I saw who pulled my dress. "A b-bunny!?"

It was actually a bunny I got down from the railing and the bunny hoped inside. Pia and Drishti's reaction were same as me, shocked and confused. We couldn't believe our eyes. "Why is there a bunny here?" I asked out of surprise. 'Not only that...why is this one dressed like a mailman?'

The bunny started fishing in its bag and pulled out a letter. It then extended the letter towards us. 'Is this addressed for us?' "Is this for us?" Drishti ask. The bunny nodded and extended the letter closer to us. Pia took the letter with a slight hint of hesitation.

My mind still couldn't process it. "Little bunny, what is this- Huh? It's...gone!" I looked everywhere, trying to find the bunny, but it was nowhere to be found. "That's weird! Where did it go?" I asked to myself peeking down from the railing but couldn't seen anything except the faint lights coming through the rooms.

Then the three of us stared at the envelop in Pia's hand. To: Pia Sharma, Roshni Sharma, Drishti Sharma our names were written on the bottom right corner of the envelop. Maybe out of curiosity, Pia decided to open that letter.

"Invitation to Celestia Academy?" Pia read a bit loudly. "We sincerely congratulate the three of you on reaching adulthood. With this letter, we would like to invite you to study at our academy. Celestia Academy, an academy of magic for all childrens of angles and demons."

"Academy of...magic?" I ask with surprise. Once again we were filled with confusion. "What are you all doing here? Come on in." Rehan's voice bring us back to reality. He approached us with a worried face.

"Rehan, Look. we just got a strange letter." Drishti said showing him the letter we got. "You may not believe it, but a bunny brought this letter." I said. "And it says that this is an invitation to a magic academy." Pia said looking at the letter.

"Isn't that weird? Are we being pranked?" Drishti ask. Rehan was still silent. He stared at the letter intently. "It's about time..." He whispered maybe to himself. "Huh, what did you say?" I ask. "Let's go inside for now." He said. For some reason, Rehan looks serious while leading us back to the ballroom.

Inside, everyone was relaxing after a long day. Father, Mother, Adi and the servants were having a casual chat with each other. "Mom, dad. We need to talk." Rehan said as soon as we approached them. "What's wrong, son?" Mother ask.

"The magic academy invitation for Drishti, Pia and Roshni has arrived." As soon as they heard Rehan's words, everyone fell silent. The air turned serious. "The time has come..." Mother said with a sad face.

"Why are you guys getting so serious all of a sudden? This letter is just someone's prank. Magic isn't real anyway." Drishti said with a big smile but their faces remains the same. Everyone was still silent. "Drishti. The invitation's not a joke."

Father said with a slightly strick tone but his face was still showing worry. "Magic is real. Soon, you'll also study it at Celestia Academy." He said, this time softly. 'What the hell was actually going on? Ah I got it.'

"You guys are making fun of us together because it's our birthday right?" I ask. Pia and Drishti agrees with me and we looked at them for an answer but no one answered. "I think you'd better see 'magic' with your own eyes. That's the fastest way to make you all belive." Rehan said.

Before we could react, Rehan snapped his fingers. A bright light suddenly filled our eyes causing us to shut our eyes close. When I open my eyes, the ballroom was replaced with a scene, I couldn't describe. The place seemed endless.

Me, Drishti and Pia were standing on clear water, reflecting an endless blue sky. "Where is this...?" My sentence remained incomplete. Words seem to be stuck in my throat. We couldn't belive what was happening. Were we dreaming? But how can we all dream about same thing at the same time?

 Were we dreaming? But how can we all dream about same thing at the same time?