50. Taste

A/N: Yes, that will happen...

- August 4th (night), Wednesday, Jeju City -

The black SUV drove from the coast to the hotel and the passengers were quiet for the whole ride. Jia was still sleeping, the soft blanket and Felix's arms protectively wrapped around her. And only one look into Felix's eyes was enough to tell Hyunjin that he was not planning on letting her go.

The car arrived at the hotel and despite everything that the manager had said, Felix didn't want to let go of Jia - he carried her from the car, through the hotel lobby, and up to the room while she soundly slept in his arms. He felt as if Hyunjin got more of her than he did during the day and their photoshoot date. Sex by the pool that they had last night with Bang Chan only fueled his desire for her more. To be honest, ever since they slept together in Okinawa, Felix couldn't shake off the feeling of her warm body, the taste of her lips, and the feeling of being inside of her. It would give him shivers whenever he remembered the image of Jia's orgasmic face - her lowered eyelids and plump parted lips, but also her silky voice calling for him. And for tonight, he will make sure to see and hear her like that over and over again.

Once they were out of the elevator, Hyunjin and Felix walked down the hallway and Felix halted by their room. He looked at Hyunjin who just shook his head and Felix's sighed. They passed their shared hotel room and stopped in front of another door a few meters away. Hyunjin softly knocked and the door opened after a few moments. The older male smiled wide, seeing sleeping Jia in Felix's arms. He opened the door wider and stepped to the side, gesturing with his hand.

"Please carry our princess bride in," Lee Know smiled.

Hyunjin chuckled, following Felix inside, "Yeah, right... It's not like any of us will marry her."

"That's why we'll enjoy our time with her until she gets married, dear Hyunjin," Lee Know added and closed the door.

Two males followed Felix into the dark room with only two desk lamps lit up, watching how gently he laid Jia down on the single wide bed. Unlike others, Lee Know didn't share a room with anyone, but tonight he'll make sure to do that.

"She's a heavy sleeper," Minho chuckled, crossing his arms and watching Jia sleeping while the other two guys took off their suit jackets.

"But she's so beautiful when she sleeps..." Felix whispered, sitting on the bed next to Jia and carefully moving a strand of her blonde hair.

"I'll go shower in our room," Hyunjin added and pointed fingers at the two men, "You guys better not do anything while I'm away."

Felix rolled his eyes but then his phone buzzed from the pocket of his trousers. Pulling it out, his eyes widened, "Shit, it's Chan... I didn't tell him..."

"Then tell him," Minho shrugged and returned to sit in the gray armchair by the window.

Felix panicked and stood up from the bed, running to the bathroom to answer the call. That left Lee Know alone with Jia in the room and he couldn't take his eyes off of her. Felix was right - she looked so beautiful while asleep, and her blonde hair made her really look like a fairy who decided to rest on his bed. Minho bit the knuckle of his finger but then grabbed the silk of his dress shirt, in the chest area, and cursed, not wanting to get pulled into her charm.

Yet, his body didn't listen and the next thing he was aware of was him sitting on the bed, hovering over the sleeping girl. Supporting himself on his arms (one on each side of her), Minho watched her, his breathing getting quicker. But, just when he wanted to lean down to her, Felix came out of the bathroom, sighing. Lee Know looked at the younger boy and noticed his black hair was messy, probably from how he kept ruffling it with his fingers.