28. Present

- June 11th, Sunday, Los Angeles -

"Thank you for your patronage. Have a good day," the woman at the desk smiled and bowed when the transaction went through. She and her other female colleagues greeted Chan and Jia out of the store, keeping their smiles glued on their faces until they exited.

"Are you alright?" Chan whispered to Jia, keeping his hand on her lower back as if he was ready to catch her if she falls.

"Yeah, don't worry about it," she whispered back, smiling up at him under her black mask.

Bang Chan nodded and they had to separate once they were in the mall hallway. Chan left with a security guard after holding up his phone and that way telling Jia to keep her phone close.

Back in the store's dressing room, as they were kissing and cuddling on the sofa after sex, they agreed to meet in the car after Chan checked some books in a store on the second floor.

Jia arrived at the car first, as instructed, and climbed in, plopping on the comfortable back seat with a large Dior bag next to her. She let out a long sigh as if she just ran a marathon but her legs were still shaky and her ass sore. She, however, needed to go to the toilet and clean herself before exiting the building but all of that didn't matter now when she was smiling in contentment as if she completed a mission of some sort... a quest of her adventure. She kept replaying the sex scene over and over again, feeling renewed adrenaline building up as her hormones ran wild again.

Her giggling stopped when the driver started the car, going around the mall building and stopping it in front of the entrance. This time, only Chan climbed in.

"Where are the others?" Jia asked when he closed the door and sat next to her, taking off his mask.

"They met Hyunjin and will come back together," Chan answered and let the bags he held on the car floor. He then turned to Jia who was leaning in the seat, her head resting back, "Are you sure you're alright?" he asked again, placing his hand over hers.

Jia chuckled and came closer to him, kissing his nose, "I'm fine, stop asking."

Bang Chan squeezed her hand more and sighed, leaning in his seat and letting his head fall back, "You're crazy, girl..." he smirked and looked at her, "but I like that," Chan added, bringing Jia's hand to kiss it.

She smiled at the gesture, his sweet kiss and loving gaze waking up the sleepy butterflies in her stomach, "That was really dangerous," she sighed and leaned in her seat too, "and now I'm really hungry," they both laughed, after which Chan took her legs and put them over his.

"I'll order room service when we get back to the hotel and I'll use Jinnie's words for this..." Chan paused, staring deep into Jia's eyes, "You deserve to be treated as a princess today... especially after--"

He couldn't continue as Jia hit his arm and put a finger to her lips, signaling with her eyes toward the driver.

Bang Chan came closer to her face, "Especially after being such a good girl."

"Shut up, Christopher."

...

This weekend was Stray Kids' time off but Bang Chan still did his live broadcast on the sofa in their hotel room's living area as Jia munched on fried chicken in their bedroom. He played requested music, showed fans what he bought in the mall, and joked around, laughing at STAY's pick-up lines and comments.

When he was done, he joined his girl for lunch on the bed, feeding her while also being fed, and telling her about the group's schedule for the next couple of days.