44. Fireworks

- July 29th, Thursday, Okinawa -

The door closed behind Jeongin and he followed Jia and Seugmin into the room. He watched as Jia walked in front of him, his gaze falling to her swaying hips and beautiful legs. Yang Jeongin wanted to hold the girl in the white dress again and, once they stepped inside the bedroom, his arms reached to her waist, pulling her to him.

Jia was surprised at the bold move of the youngest but chuckled and let him hug her from behind and kiss her neck.

It was merely three o'clock in the afternoon but the dark clouds made it look like it was evening, so Seungmin decided to leave the curtains open and not turn on the lights. When he turned to Jia, he saw that she was already in I.N's arms but their eyes met nonetheless. Her smile widened and she raised her arms, asking for Seungmin's attention.

Seungmin grabbed the ends of his wide white shirt with a big Cola stain on it, and took it off in a second, standing in front of Jia in his tight white jeans and just as tight white tank top. Jia's breath stopped in her throat at the sight of Seungmin's abdomen and shoulders - the white top complimented every bit of muscle he had hiding under the baggy wide clothes.

"Can I take it off... Please?" Jeongin's voice suddenly reached Jia's ears and she felt bad that she almost forgot that he was also there because she was too busy admiring Seungmin's physique. I.N's long fingers gripped the skirt of her dress, slowly pulling it up.

"Anything for you, Innie," Jia answered, not breaking the eye contact she had with Seungmin who just stood there, a few feet away from her, staring as if he was preying on her.

Another set of thunders broke down and Jia flinched but it was a perfect opportunity for Jeongin to take off the dress in one swift move, leaving her standing in her underwear. Both men grunted at the sight and Jia licked her lips as her eyes fell on Seungmin's noticeable boner. He walked to her stealthily and took hold of her waist, staring her down as Jeongin kept kissing and sucking on her neck.

"You're ours now, Kim Jia," Seungmin whispered, his low voice calling her full name sending shivers through her body.

Another thunder and another lightning came and the room was lit up for a moment, which Seungmin used to kiss Jia on the lips and Jeongin to hook his fingers around the hem of Jia's panties. He also bit on Jia's shoulder and took a strap of her bra between his teeth, sliding it off her shoulder.

But Jia didn't want to be the only one in her underwear so she stepped away from their lips and hands. She crossed her arms, perking up her breasts, and looked at the two men who watched her like a couple of puppies waiting for their treat.

"You too," she raised her eyebrows, looking up and down at them, cocking her chin upward, "Off," she commanded and the two laughed a bit, sharing a glance.

"Only if you help us," Jeongin spoke first and Jia raised her eyebrow again at his cheeky reply.

"I can leave now, you know," she said, pointing her thumb at the door behind her.

"Suit yourself then..." Seungmin shrugged and I.N chuckled, passing Jia and going to the wardrobe behind her.

Jia's eyes followed what they were doing: Seungmin plopped down on the bed, and Jeongin opened the wardrobe door. Noticing that her eyes were on him, I.N grinned and pushed the white jacket off his shoulders. Next, he grabbed the ends of his white t-shirt and pulled it off. Jia's breath stopped at the view of Jeongin's muscular abdomen and he smirked more at her reaction.