Chapter 5

I got up the next morning and got ready for school again and put on a decent outfit (above).

I got to school just in time for first period, which is the one I usually skip because it's science, and I hate science.

I walked in and my teacher greeted me as I took my seat.

"Now class we have a new student. His name is Dylan." the teacher opened the door and Dylan Dauzat was standing on the other side.

"Okay so we will be assigning lab partners today and there will be no switching."

"Okay first is Tanner and Dylan."she said pointing Dylan over to me. He smiled and walked over and sat down beside me.

The teacher finished assigning partners and told us to use this free time to get to know our partners.

"Hi, I'm uh Tanner." I said smiling trying not to freak out.

"I know who you are. And hi, I'm Dylan."

"I know who you are too, I just didn't want to seem like a fangirl." we both laughed.

" I'm a really big fan of you too, and I've been checking out a lot of your videos. They are really funny." he said.

"Thanks, yours are too. They always make me smile." I said blushing a little bit.

The bell rang and we all got our stuff.

"Hey, do you wanna maybe hangout later, maybe get ice cream or something?" He asked as we were walking out.

"Yeah that would be cool."
We exchanged numbers and went our separate ways.