Chapter 2

It was just now 11 am so we had enough time to get everything ready for an outrageous party.

I jumped in the shower and put on a comfortable out fit(above) and did light makeup.
I just threw my hair up in a messy bun.

I grabbed my wallet, phone, and keys to my black camaro.

I got out at the store and was about to text Alex when I looked up to see her riding around on one of the motorized cart things that old people ride.

She had a megaphone and a airhorn in her hands going up and down the aisles yelling " PARTY TONIGHT AT TANNER DEL REYS, BRING YOUR OWN ALCHOL."

" Really alex?" I asked my self.

" What the hell are you doing?" I asked her while laughing as a worker came up to her and grabbed the microphone and air horn away. Alex just shrugged her shoulders as the worker walked off.

" Oh ya know, just casually promoting your party." she said.
"Yes Alex that was very casual"
I said laughing.

We got a few decorations and glow sticks and stuff like that. Then we filled up a whole buggy load of food and junk that we probably didn't need.

" You think we have enough yet?" I asked.

" Yea maybe." She said laughing.

We checked out and put all of our stuff in my car.

" Umm Alex, where's your car?" I asked confused when she sat in the passenger seat of mine.

"Umm yeah about that.. It kinda got towed."

" What the fuck did you do to get your car towed?" I said practically laughing my ass off.

" I parked it accidentally in a loading zone at the mall and boom, it got towed."

"So when do you get it back?"

"Well I can either pay $450 or wait 3 months."she said.

" your waiting 3 months aren't you?"

" Hell yes, I don't have that kind of money" she answered laughing.

We drove by her house to feed her dog and to get her some clothes and then went back to my house to set up everything.

We were done with everything by around 6 pm and then we started getting ready.

We both put on a cute outfit (above) and did our makeup. I curled mine and her hair. Then the door bell started ringing.

People who I didn't even know started flooding into my house as the music got louder and louder.

It got pretty crazy. Need less to say the cops had already shut us down by about 12:30 pm and everyone started leaving.

"Bye drive safe" I said waving the last little bit of people out the door.

The only ones left was me, Alex who was currently passed out in the kitchen, Scarlett and Alaina.

They are also my friends. We finally woke Alex up then took turns taking showers and went to bed.

When I got up the next morning, Scarlett and me were the only two there.

I walked downstairs and there was a note on the kitchen counter.

" Went to get tacos be back in 15" it said.

Yes breakfast tacos!

I woke up Scarlett and we started cleaning up a little until they brought us our food.

" That party was so insane last night!" Alaina said devouring a taco.

"I know I haven't been to one that good in a long time."

"Me either!" Scarlett added.

We are all from North Carolina and are living in California now. And none of us live with our parents. I only live with my sister because my mom said that was the only way I could move that far.