Chapter 4

All the girls eventually went home and it was just me and my sister.

"Hey, we need to talk" Kelsey said sitting in the seat beside me.
"About what?" I asked confused as to why she was being so nice.

"Mom. She isn't doing well. She just got out of the hospital again yesterday. She has cancer Tanner." she said slowly letting everything sink in.

I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"I'm gonna fly down for a few months. But I want you to stay here, and so does mom."she added.

" When are you leaving?" I asked.

"Tonight. I promise if she gets any worse I will call you and you can come down, but she doesn't want you to worry about her right now. Ok?"

"Okay." I said.

Our dad left us when we were both little. He said he just couldn't handle having a family. My mom was married to our stepdad but he died in a car crash about 5 years ago. My mom is the only thing that me and Kelsey have left.

I called Alex and she came right over. She brought ice cream and chocolate bars so we could have a movie night.

Kelsey left at 7:00pm.

Me and Alex crashed in the living room right after she left.

( next morning)

Today is Monday, so we had to get up early for school. Alex and me both got dressed (above) and got in my car.
I drove to taco bell.

" Why are we at Taco Bell?"Alex asked.

"Breakfast tacos. Duh." I said.

We finished our tacos and got to school right before 2nd period.

" Hey where were yall?" Scarlett asked walking over to us.
"You missed first period." she said.

"Yeah we got breakfast tacos." Alex said.
"Ohh" Scarlett said just as the bell rang.

I some how made it through the whole day without screaming at anyone. Which is much better than last week.

I wanted some time alone, so Alex went home with Scarlett and Alaina.

I went home and put on some comfortable clothes (above) and went to check Twitter and instagram.

I was going through my notifications on Twitter and saw something that caught my eye.

"Dylan Dauzat Followed You!"
It read.

Holy shit.

Dylan fucking Dauzat, followed me on twitter. "oh my- holy sh- AHHH!!" I screamed through my house while doing my happy dance.

I texted Alex and told her for her,Scarlett, and Alaina to get here as fast as they could.

When they knocked on my door, I had music playing and was dancing around the house like an idiot.

"Heyyyy!" I said opening the door.

" What's up with you miss smiles." Alaina asked laughing at me.

"Oh nothing much just, DYLAN FUCKING DAUZAT FOLLOWED ME AND PROBABLY YOU GUYS ON TWITTER!"

"OH MY GOSH"

"AHHH"
"SHUT UP. REALLY?" They all asked.

"Yea check your notifications."

It was true Dylan had followed us and even tweeted about a few of our videos.

The girls left again and I continued to fangirl while watching Netflix.