An Empty Bed

"Shit, I gotta go home. Ponyboy said he needs me..." Johnny panted. He and Dallas were in the middle of messing around when he heard his phone go off. Johnny felt bad for stopping the sex by answering his boyfriend's text, but he needed to stop now before things got out of hand. Johnny didn't want Pony to get suspicious.

Dallas sighed, pulling out of Johnny, which made both of them make a desperate noise. Neither of them wanted it to end so suddenly. Johnny got out of bed, cleaned up a bit, and got dressed. He left and went home to his apartment he shared with Ponyboy. When Johnny walked inside, he saw Ponyboy sobbing on the couch. He was immediately concerned. What was making him so upset?
"What's going on, Pony? Are you okay?" He asked. Johnny jumped into action.

"I-I'm sorry for taking you away from your hangout. I-I don't want to get in between you two h-hanging out, a-and hurt your friendship. B-but I dropped a glass, I was t-trying to do housework, and I just can't take it anymore right now." Ponyboy sobbed. Johnny could tell Ponyboy's hormones were making it a much bigger deal than it was.

Pony had been feeling especially miserable lately. He couldn't even do housework without screwing it up. He couldn't work, he couldn't clean, what the fuck was he supposed to do? He didn't want Johnny to think he was lazy or something.

"It's okay honey, maybe you should go lay down for a while. I'll clean up and bring you something to eat. You need rest." Johnny said. He was so loving towards Ponyboy, no wonder it was impossible for the other male to even pick up on what was going.
Ponyboy sniffles, nodding his head and getting up, waddling off to bed.

Johnny felt his phone buzz in his pocket, he opened it up to see a text from Dally.

Dal_69x: Hey, what did Ponyboy need??

Puppyboy_49: He dropped a glass and it broke, he's just overwhelmed and wanted me to take some stuff off his plate. I'm cleaning right now and I sent him to bed. I was nervous because he was crying uncontrollably when I got here. Thought he might know something he shouldn't...

Dal_69x: Shit, okay.

Puppyboy_49: I'll see you another time.

Johnny put his phone away after that. He made Ponyboy a sandwich and brought it to him. Johnny took his shoes off and got into bed with the other.

"Johnny?" Ponyboy asked softly, eating his sandwich.

"Yes?"

"Do you think I'm ugly?" He asked gently. He gave Johnny these wide, sad eyes.

"W-what? No, why would you ask that?" Johnny asked.

"We haven't had sex in a while, and I'm only getting bigger. Do I just suck in bed, or am I just too big now?" Ponyboy said. He was pretty calm while bringing this up to Johnny.

Johnny had been turning down sex because he was already fucked out by the time he got home. He was plenty satisfied from Dallas, and he saw topping with Ponyboy when he got home, felt like a chore. He didn't see Ponyboy as unattractive, he was just already spent.

"No honey, you're not unattractive. I know our sex life is bare right now, but I promise it has nothing to do with the way you look. I love you and everything about you." Johnny said, hoping Ponyboy would just take that answer.

"Then why haven't we had sex in months?" Ponyboy asked softly. Johnny could think of all of it, but he would never actually tell him.

"I just... I have trouble getting it up sometimes." Johnny lied. Johnny did not have any problems with it, but he wanted to protect the other. "So when you ask, I just don't want you to think it's about you, so I decline." Johnny said.