6

.·:*¨♡¨*:·.

The next morning when the girls woke up they were all full on energy giggling and laughing as if nothing happened last night, Angel couldn't wipe the smile off her face when she recalled the moment she shared with Masons last night before evie decided to cockblock her and Mason.

Rolling her eyes she giggled as she ran behind the girls making their way to the bathroom, Tracy said she was busting for a piss so Evie and Angel thought why not join her.

Evie was in front of Angel with tracy following, Once the girls reached the bathroom Brady was standing in there brushing his teeth with nothing on other than his boxers, Tracy stood back as angel moved in next to evie "Nice ass" Evie giggled as she leaned her head on the wall, Angel laughed as she Brady turned around "Very peachy" she added to Evie's comment causing them both to giggle and Tracy to give them a disgusted look "oh. uh, no."

Tracy groaned as she started strutting away with Brady closing the door in Evie and Angels face causing them to laugh even louder as Angel grabbed Evie's arm and pulling her after Tracy into the kitchen.

The smell of freshly made breakfast filled Angels nose making her admire Mel so much more, She sometimes wished her parents would give more of a shit about her. But what can she say. Her father's a good for nothing meth head and her mother is so dosed yo on xanax all the time she doesn't even remember her own name.

"Mom!" tracy yelled snapping Angel from her thoughts saving her from the painful memories, Tracy stormed into the kitchen, her once giggily and happy mood switched to disbelief and a snappy mood "What? i'm making your fave"

Evie and Angel followed after Trace, Evie giving Angel the 'i know what you were going to do' look as she recalled walking in on her and Mason making out with her breast exposed. Evie nudged Angel lightly trying to get her attention. Angel looked over at her only to see Evie pointing at her neck giggling, Angel's eyes went wide as she remembered Mason had left hickeys all over her neck down to her chest.

"Mom, I have to go to the bathroom now." Tracy told Mel as she reached her in the kitchen, Her voice rude and full of sass "cant you hold it a minute?" Tracy stood back as Evie and Angel walked around her, Her eyes landing on Angel's neck as she croaks her head to the side forgetting her mother was speaking to her

"That's how you get a bladder infection, you child abuser." Trace tells as Mel flips the bread in the pan "that's dramatic" Mel states bluntly not even bothering to talk back to her this morning "Let's just go pee outside, wussy" Evie grabbed tracy's arm pushing her outside the door but not without tracy whimpering and saying she's not a wuss.

Evie turned back around to Mel watching her make French toast "french toast is my favourite too Mel." Mel looked up at the brunette a smile creeping on her face "Mine too Mel" Angel added causing Mel to look at her as well with a smile.

Evie grabbed Angel's arm and dragged her outside where Tracy was waiting for us, letting the dog. "Hey Mason" evie greeted Mason while he was seemingly putting on a shirt, Evie turned around her G-string on full display as he watches her "Move your G-string down south." She sang as she started moving her hips

A smirk forming on Masons face as he continues to watch her not even realising that Angel is stood in front of evie watching with a mad expression on her face, Tracy looked up at Evie "dude no! that's so gross that's my brother" Evie giggled at her as she turned around and flashed Mason a full view of her breast.