7

Angel's now newly pierced tongue was a flex for her considering that she would've never had the guts to do it if it wasn't for Evie and Tracy talking her up.

To be honest she's never felt so comfortable and happy around people as much as she did around the Freeland's and Evie, She guessed it was because she's never really had a family considering her father not caring one bit. Angel got snapped out of her thoughts when she felt something hit her face, The scent almost immediately recognisable. Mason.

She lifted up what hit her in her face only to see one of his shirts, Tracy and Evie laughing at the fact that she was so deep in thought she didn't even hear tracy trip as she walked into the room "what are you doing with Mason's shirts?" Angel asked as she looked between Evie and trace noticing that they both have a shirt in hand.

Tracy smirked while evie sat down next to angel a pair of scissors in hand waving it in front of her face, Angel's eyes followed as Evie started cutting up Mason's shirt, Angels eyes widening "It's fine Angel Mason doesn't wear these anymore, The one you have is his favourite but i bet he'll like it more on you" Tracy winked catching Angel off guard, She snapped her head towards Trace as she was met with a knowing smirk playing on the blonde girl's lips

Angel was about to say something but instead she was cut off by evie asking tracy where her stapler is so that she can make a 'cute shirt' Evie grabbed the shirt out of Angel's hands and started cutting it up putting staplers in it so that it doesn't fall apart, Angel tilted her head as she looked at what she was doing low-key liking what it looks like.

The moment she realised Evie was done she grabbed it while yanking off her shirt and chucking it on doing a small spin "how do i look?" she asked in a fake british accent as Evie giggled "Lovely m'lady" Evie followed her fake accent adding to the joke as she stood up and spun Angel around the girls giggling

They ran out of Tracy's room and into the kitchen in search for Mel, when Angel went around the corner she was faced with mel sitting on the chair her feet on the table as she was paining her toenails laughing with a woman who was now known to Angel as Cynthia

"Mom. Mom!" tracy called out to her mother as she walked past Angel Evie following "Can you guys say 'hot'?" Evie joked as her and tracy started showing off their shirts we had just made "Hot" Angel quickly called out as she giggled now facing Evie "That was Mason's favourite shirt." Mel said with a small smile as she looked to what Angel was wearing

Angel smiled to herself before Tracy slammed her hands down onto Angel's hips Angel knew what the blonde wanted to do so she slapped her hands on her thighs as they started moving to opposite sides of each other Evie watched the two girls in envy and smiled with a big smile at what she's creating.

"You know you there aren't the only J-Lo's in this house, Check out these sexy colours!" Mel joked as she lifted her feet up pointing her toes and flexing the pretty nail polish colours as a big smile played on her lips "that's great mom"

"Hey, you need something to eat. It's 4:00. Something real, i'll make some turkey and cheese on whole wheat" Mel reminded Tracy, Angel's heart warmed up at the fact that Mel cares so much about Tracy, and not just her but Mason as well. Mel is the type of mother that would go out of her way to make sure her children are happy. Something Angel only wished she had when growing up but she never even heard the words 'i love you' from her own parents ever.

"you guys know if you drink 10 glasses of ice water a day, you'll burn 300 calories?" Angel snapped back into reality when Evie's voice rang through her ears, She tilted her head to the side and raised an eye brow as Evie walked past her with a glass of water in her hand "interesting."

"Mom." Angel's attention was suddenly grabbed by a very angry Tracy who had what it seemed to be take out clothes that was in the washing machine now storming over to Mel "Three strikes and you're out. How many times you gonna let him fuck you over?" Tracy yelled as she threw the clothes in front of Mel's feet and stormed off into the living room.

Mel immediately jumped up and ran after her "Hey!" She called out after trace, Evie and Angel walked into the living room after trace Cynthia's purse sitting on a chair. Angel looked to the side, the purse catching her attention. She smirked as she neared it quickly grabbing it and sitting down on the chair to not make it obvious "Where is my purse"

"Cyn-Cyn, go to the sink"

"oh, yes"

"i'll rinse your color out now"

"i-i know i left it here" Cynthia panicked as she started searching on the floor not even thinking that one of the girls had taken it right under her nose "Baby it's here"Mel turned to Tracy as her smile slowly faded a tiny bit "Honey, don't Cynthia's purse"

"His clothes should not be here. You promise Mason, and you promised me." Tracy told Mel, her eyes full of tears, disappointment laced in her voice "No i never promised-" Mel wasn't able to finish her sentence as Tracy interrupted her "Yes you did!" The blonde girl yelled tears now streaming down her face "Baby- Cyn, come on. your cookin." Mel changed the subject turning back to cynthia who was still looking for her purse

"you're cookin with gas" Mel called out as she grabbed cynthia's arm and took her to the sink, Trace dat down on the other chair and hit her head on the wall a few times muttering some things under her breathe unable for the two other girls to hear, Angel's heart hurt for the girl and wanted nothing more than to distract her.

Evie on the other hand sat with a wicked smile on her face as she watched the whole scene play out, pleased with how everything is going. Happy that she gets to witness Tracy change for the worst.

When Tracy finally decided to look over at Angel and Evie sitting watching her Angel smirked as she slowly pulled the purse from besides the chair she was sitting on. Evie smiled and hit Angel on the leg excited to see what they were gonna find in that.